Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cavani is the perfect player in terms of what we need, he's big and good finisher but most importantly he has an amazing work rate that is so popular with all coaches wanting to win the ball back early. Too bad he's looked finished since last year, should have done this 2 years ago.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I ran a search for strikers from Euro countries with contracts ending in 2020 or 2021. It's pretty grim out there. Top option was Milik.
u23 center forwards that interest me in each league. Not all are available obv but they should all be affordable.

Bundesliga
Matheus Cunha
Josh Sargent

Ligue 1
Kasper Dolberg
Weah
El Bilal Toure

La Liga
Alexander Isak
Luka Jovic

Premier League
Leonardo Campana
Kean

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Still struggling with the idea we are chasing Suarez . What are these guys fucking thinking? I already dont trust Pirlo
The latest report says 2 years with option for another - Not a terrible deal considering we are getting him for free.
It is true I`d be happier with a player with the age of 20-30 but I dont think its a bad deal at all.

I do think that after Suarez we will be missing on 2 positions (considering Pirlo does want to change to 3-4-3)
De Ligt, Bonucci and Demiral are players I trust for the new season.
Chiellini is probably not going to be anywhere near his former self as he is old so its both age and nasty injury.
Rugani is garbage.
Conclusion - We need another CB even if its a 4th CB although I definitely hope we somehow get someone strong.

If we play 4-3-3 its a different scenario as we will only struggle at the start due to players coming off injuries.

And of course the most important hole to fix - a midfielder. needed for both formations

Boksic

May 11, 2005
u23 center forwards that interest me in each league. Not all are available obv but they should all be affordable.

Bundesliga
Matheus Cunha
Josh Sargent

Ligue 1
Kasper Dolberg
Weah
El Bilal Toure

La Liga
Alexander Isak
Luka Jovic

Premier League
Leonardo Campana
Kean
Timothy Weah is an odd choice, he has shown very little in his career so far.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
guys i want you to imagine a top juve playing great dominating football.

a juve where ronaldo and dybala are firing chance after chance into the back of the net

a juve where the midfield and defense look solid, thick, tight.

want to know what will make all of that work?

fabian.
First move you guys need to make in that department is an upgrade for Bonucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)