Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There’s no money, Paratici can’t sell, the season starts in two weeks and we still have most of the deadwood clogging up the squad.

Another masterful and stress-free mercato is well and truly upon us. Hopefully Paratici’s last one with us.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
We can Forget about the midfield looks like we will barely end up with a striker at this rate look how much time have we wasted chasing after that rat face Sureaz and Dzeko and nothing has changed.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We can Forget about the midfield looks like we will barely end up with a striker at this rate look how much time have we wasted chasing after that rat face Sureaz and Dzeko and nothing has changed.
Maybe we go for this kind of free striker to put aside the money for 1 big signing in midfield aka Aouar
who knows..

- - - Updated - - -

What is Trezeguet doing these days?
Still play at Aston Villa as a left winger

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Cavani would be cheaper than Suarez and has played in serie A before. Still, he looks almost as washed as Higuain. Honestly, I think I’d go Dzeko over everyone. He doesn’t miss games, keeps himself in shape, and compliments what we have well.
He does? Thought he's still in good shape. Can someone verify...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There’s no money, Paratici can’t sell, the season starts in two weeks and we still have most of the deadwood clogging up the squad.

Another masterful and stress-free mercato is well and truly upon us. Hopefully Paratici’s last one with us.
@Cronios you think this guy has a point? i want to be optimistic but i dont know....

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

I think this might be the worst mercato I’ve seen for us given how critical it is. The lack of movement is just infuriating not to mention this baffling interest in circle jerking over buying into an geriatric that we then won’t be able to move on, just like those we have now.

1599289374760.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)