Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
he started going shit that last year with Tottenham.
I think he lacks the right mentality which is definitely not what we need right now, technical ability is obviously there and without a doubt his passing range could be a welcomed addition but i think his mind is somewhere else, not to mention he is rather slow and tends to dissapear in big games, so really no thank you.

Hope he stays put and remains a burden both for Conte to fit into his system and to their already shady finances. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,498
    You don’t like him Mark? I’ve always thought he was great. I think Marotta or us jinxed him for inter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    a few years ago I would have been happy if we got him. Now these last couple of years. If he had lower wages and cheap last year maybe I still would have gone for him but not now.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    How many ridiculous pk calls have you seen in football both for and against your favourite team? The rules of football leave a lot to the imagination
    In the end you and I are actually agreeing. Football is the biggest sport on the planet always has been always will be. VAR has just introduced a new tool for the powers that be to use.
    Lol
    images.jpeg.jpg
    cristiano-ronaldo-offside_1gt0loyvxgsl11fdj26a9z9p0t.jpg

When football used to be simple, not with that pesky VAR ruining everything.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)