Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Suarez's goal return in the last 5 years (in all competitions):
59, 37, 31, 25, 21.
That's a nearly 60% decline.
Dzeko:
10, 39, 24, 14, 19.

So yes, Suarez has been way more prolific than Dzeko throughout his career, but his decline has been way more dramatic.
Besides, I'm way more confident about Dzeko playing the Benzema role for Ronaldo than I am with Suarez.
Possible but I don't see it we will see how this shakes out

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Suarez's goal return in the last 5 years (in all competitions):
59, 37, 31, 25, 21.
That's a nearly 60% decline.
Dzeko:
10, 39, 24, 14, 19.

So yes, Suarez has been way more prolific than Dzeko throughout his career, but his decline has been way more dramatic.
Besides, I'm way more confident about Dzeko playing the Benzema role for Ronaldo than I am with Suarez.
:touched:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I don't want Suarez but him scoring less other than the main factor that's he's getting older, barca midfield decline doesn't help the guy either.
But trying to get Barca money while agreeing terms with another team so he could get both sources of money is indeed a red flag.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't want Suarez but him scoring less other than the main factor that's he's getting older, barca midfield decline doesn't help the guy either.
But trying to get Barca money while agreeing terms with another team so he could get both sources of money is indeed a red flag.
If Barcelona's declined midfield doesn't help him, ours certainly won't either.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
SKY: "Juve and Atalanta have just reached the agreement for Romero. The player will go to the # Atalanta on loan with an obligation to purchase between 20 and 25m"
He's going to be a star in that Atalanta side and we are going to sell him for less than we bought him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)