Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Another Paratici masterclass.
I have no problem with these inflated deals as long as we get a decent player who will have a sell-on value.
Danilo is a useless 29 year old who is only getting worse and worse.
As such he will another version of Khedira/ Higuain.
Pfff that's an insult to Sami and Gonzalo considering they were very good players back in the day. Danilo has always been ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A young boy returns home from school and says to his father "Dad, our maths teacher is asking to see you."

"What happened?" The father asks.

"Well, she asked me, 'how much is 7 * 9?' I answered '63' , then she asked, 'and 9 * 7?' So I asked 'what's the fucking difference?'

"Indeed, what is the difference?" asks the father. ''Sure, I'll go.''

The next day, the boy comes home from school and says, "Dad, have you gone by the school?"

"Not yet."
"Well when you do, come and see the gym teacher also."

"Why?" asks the father.

"Well we had a gym class today, and he asked me to raise my left arm, I did. Then my right arm, I also raised it. Then he asked me to lift my right leg, so I did. 'Now,' he says, 'lift your left leg,' so I asked, 'What, am I suppose to stand on.... my cock??'"

"Exactly," says the father. "Alright, I'll come."

The next day, the boy asks his father "Did you go to the school?" "No, not yet."

"Don't bother, I got expelled."

Surprised, the father asks "Why did you get expelled?"

"Well, they summoned me to the principal's office, and sitting there were the math teacher, the gym teacher, and the art teacher."

"The fuck was the art teacher doing there!?" asks the father.

"That's what I said!"

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Another Paratici masterclass.
I have no problem with these inflated deals as long as we get a decent player who will have a sell-on value.
Danilo is a useless 29 year old who is only getting worse and worse.
As such he will another version of Khedira/ Higuain.
Unfortunately you are right , but the fact of the matter is , we needed the money, and cancelo wanted the move ,if I remember correctly.

May 26, 2016
A young boy returns home from school and says to his father "Dad, our maths teacher is asking to see you."

"What happened?" The father asks.

"Well, she asked me, 'how much is 7 * 9?' I answered '63' , then she asked, 'and 9 * 7?' So I asked 'what's the fucking difference?'

"Indeed, what is the difference?" asks the father. ''Sure, I'll go.''

The next day, the boy comes home from school and says, "Dad, have you gone by the school?"

"Not yet."
"Well when you do, come and see the gym teacher also."

"Why?" asks the father.

"Well we had a gym class today, and he asked me to raise my left arm, I did. Then my right arm, I also raised it. Then he asked me to lift my right leg, so I did. 'Now,' he says, 'lift your left leg,' so I asked, 'What, am I suppose to stand on.... my cock??'"

"Exactly," says the father. "Alright, I'll come."

The next day, the boy asks his father "Did you go to the school?" "No, not yet."

"Don't bother, I got expelled."

Surprised, the father asks "Why did you get expelled?"

"Well, they summoned me to the principal's office, and sitting there were the math teacher, the gym teacher, and the art teacher."

"The fuck was the art teacher doing there!?" asks the father.

"That's what I said!"
I didnt get it , still funny for some reason :lol:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I don't think there will be a lot of deals, Dzeko yes and hopefully Aouar but I reckon that will be all, hopefully that will be enough, Pirlo will have to be a very good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)