Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (201 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dislike him because of his qualities, but also because of his high book value. It would be totally different if he was a Juventus player bought for 5m on a 1m salary, but sadly enough he isn’t and that makes it even worse. Another player very difficult to offload in the future.
The book value is a false figure for sure. I think the other side is that in comparison some considered Joao Cancelo to be the next Marcos Cafu, or at least Dani Alves. He offers legs that Danilo does not have, that is for sure. But with Cuadrado and his current role there is not much between him and Cancelo.

Still, it's another position that will need filling by next summer latest.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I really want to know how did you come up with the 45m number or 17m for us.
Allow me to explain. We did some financial doping with man shity.
They got an expensive backup and we got a cheaper one + 28 million.
So if cancelo ,who was benched by mds ,in our most important match of the season is worth 65 mill., then ,in the same world ,Danilo is worth 37 mil.
But if we extrapolate and value cancelo on the value we got him,40 mil., then Danilo is "only" a 12 million scrub.
The only thing you need to remember is that cancelo's value is Danilo + 28 million, regardless of number .

Jun 16, 2020
The book value is a false figure for sure. I think the other side is that in comparison some considered Joao Cancelo to be the next Marcos Cafu, or at least Dani Alves. He offers legs that Danilo does not have, that is for sure. But with Cuadrado and his current role there is not much between him and Cancelo.

Still, it's another position that will need filling by next summer latest.
Cuadrado did arguably better this season, but I liked Cancelo a lot more than Danilo. At least with him I felt that he had potential and he could grow in a very usable player. Now we’re stuck with a 29 year old Brazilian fart who probably never will be of use, the 4m that he gets really annoys me. Hopefully Pirlo can work miracles. He’s okay in defending, but bare average in all the other aspects.

Cancelo had a very punchable face tho.

Aug 26, 2014
So if cancelo ,who was benched by mds ,in our most important match of the season is worth 65 mill., then ,in the same world ,Danilo is worth 37 mil.
But if we extrapolate and value cancelo on the value we got him,40 mil., then Danilo is "only" a 12 million scrub.
The only thing you need to remember is that cancelo's value is Danilo + 28 million, regardless of number .
I was just pointing out the flaws with the aforementioned post.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Another Paratici masterclass.
I have no problem with these inflated deals as long as we get a decent player who will have a sell-on value.
Danilo is a useless 29 year old who is only getting worse and worse.
As such he will another version of Khedira/ Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)