Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't mind Danilo staying,people hate him cause his "fake" price , but Juve increased it just because of FFP .

He is alright as sub and we paid only 17m (real price) .

Cancelo 65m > City
Danilo 37m > Juve

In reality:

Cancelo = 45m
Danilo = 17m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I don't mind Danilo staying,people hate him cause his "fake" price , but Juve increased it just because of FFP .

Cancelo 65m > City
Danilo 37m > Juve

In reality:

Cancelo = 45m
Danilo = 17m

Im pretty sure most of us dont rate him because he is shit, not because of the price.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can we afford another minusvalenza after Higuain? No one sane will pay 30M for Danilo. De Sciglio book value is much lower, so we might actually plusvalenza him

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo would be perfect for Barca or Inter Miami :green:

Reality => Danilo Juve CB
Danilo Bellerin swap :diculo:
Higuain Kean swap :diculo::diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

Cancelo 65m > City
Danilo 37m > Juve

In reality:

Cancelo = 45m
Danilo = 17m

His book value is 30M tho iirc

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone comes across this fake juvefc.com account, please report it for pretending to be someone else.

@rakib567 stop it

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Cancelo 65m > City
Danilo 37m > Juve

In reality:

Cancelo = 45m
Danilo = 17m

No one hates him, or really cares that much about price, we dont want him in Juve because he is a bad football player, like he has been for the past 4 years in his career.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Barca now focuses on shipping Vidal to Inter and Suarez to Juve
There are 2 players I`d absolutely hate to see playing for Inter
The first is Vidal as he always said Juventus in his heart.
The second is Pogba since he is kind of my favorite player + doing a celebration after a goal with the Inter shirt will be just too much..

Suarez - Sure if the are willing to ship him for free and if Suarez accepts much lower wages

Apr 17, 2013
Rudi Garcia, with Cornet he is launching the trend to replace all the craps winger to FB lol.

When we told us "Juve revolution" we all imagined the head of Paratici on a pikes or the departures of rubbishs not Cristiano as n°6 or Bernardette as LB.

But we can understand for an outside person who hasn't seen Juve in years like Pirlo, it's normal that he would be shocked to see such specimens like Danilo and Bernadette in training day in and day out. He must tell himself that it is not possible, that the guys have not been playing their good position from the start, but we swear Andrea the guy who scored one goal in 1 year is an offensive player.

Jun 16, 2020
Il Napoli vorrebbe dalla Roma Under e Riccardi più 20 milioni per Milik, la Roma ne offre 10 che sono quelli che la Juve darebbe per Dzeko. Ci dovrebbe essere un incontro tra Napoli e Roma in settimana. Suarez sempre l'alternativa. - Di Marzio

De Laurentiis has lost it. He wants Under, Riccardi and 20m for Milik. Roma offers 10m, like we are doing for Dzeko. Suarez remains the alternative. Roma an Napoli will speak this week. - Di Marzio

I mean does De Laurentiis realize that Milik can be signed for free after a few months?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So it seems like us signing Dzeko hinges on Roma signing Milik. Judging by the reports, negotiations between Roma and Napoli arent going too well.

Suarez it is then

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A man accepts a job in a village with no women

Once there, he asks a local:
-There are really no women here?

-None.

-So... What do you guys do when you need to have sex?

-There is a donkey close to the river for that.

The man tries to ignore that and goes home, from where he can see the river and therefore, the donkey. After months in that village, every day the donkey seems a little more attractive, so one day when a few other men ask him if he'd like to go to the donkey with them, he accepts. When he is close to the donkey, the man pulls down his pants and one of the other locals yells:

-What are you doing!?

-Aren't we...you know? Going to do the donkey thing?

-We going to ride the donkey across the river so we can get to the other village where we can meet women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)