Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It seems our squad wont change much from this point on. Maybe 2-3 players out and 1-2 in.

Deadwood wins and it's up to Pirlo to make something of them. They have extra good contracts, why would they move?

Pirlo has more shit in his hands then Allegri and Sarri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It seems our squad wont change much from this point on. Maybe 2-3 players out and 1-2 in.

Deadwood wins and it's up to Pirlo to make something of them. They have extra good contracts, why would they move?

Pirlo has more shit in his hands then Allegri and Sarri.
Yes. I fear the revolution was announced prematurely

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Our line-up at this point of Mercato:

----------------------------------- Tek ----------------------------------
------ Cuadrado - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro --------
-----------------Arthur - Bentancur - Rabiot ----------------
--------------- Kulusevski - Dybala - Ronaldo -------------

With De Ligt back, it's an improvement compered to last season I would say.

The lack of quality depth will be the issue though.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think we are taking a long time to make changes..i just don't see how we can offload ramsey de sciglio costa bernadeschi all in this market. The season is around the corner and we are expecting a handful to leave and join???how??

What happened to the gosens deal? I'm assuming sandro is staying?
Market officially opens tomorrow. Should be more news and movement this week. Unfortunately, getting rid of every single deadwood is prolly optimistic.

I think in any other mercato 29 yo AS would have been sold. In this short covid market, he might stay.

May 13, 2012
who's DA are you

HonorableSameCaudata-size_restricted.gif
I am a 26 year old juventini from Melbourne, Aus (working as a double agent for @Hustini to bring Dzeko home) :cool:. This is actually my 2nd account, although that was made many years ago. I know mercato season is stressful for us all but after last year I am certain it will only get better regardless of our signings, tho they have been quiet good so far. Lastly never forget how great we are gents, next year we will celebrate 10 scudetti in a row! Lots of great memories made and certainly more to come :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I am a 26 year old juventini from Melbourne, Aus (working as a double agent for @Hustini to bring Dzeko home) :cool:. This is actually my 2nd account, although that was made many years ago. I know mercato season is stressful for us all but after last year I am certain it will only get better regardless of our signings, tho they have been quiet good so far. Lastly never forget how great we are gents, next year we will celebrate 10 scudetti in a row! Lots of great memories made and certainly more to come :)
Are you @ZoSo? I miss him :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hi Alen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)