Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He had one season with more than 20 serie A goals. One. And he's a striker.... Let's build around him but I'd bet my every penny he'll never be in the final 3 nominees. Let's not get carried away.
Goals are important for a forward but its not the only factor to be judged on.
Dybala has great dribbling skills and he really helps building attacks (unfortunately our mid didnt really help this year..).
Aside for that some Ronaldo penalties was due to fouls on Dybala.

Talking about his overall time here - He started well and then got stuck in Allegri`s formation and flourish under Sarri.
It is clear that Dybala is a player that can really benefit from an attacking minded team and this is why I am saying Dybala is the best replacement for Messi.
It seems Dybala had a block that will no longer appear since we changed our mentality from defensive minded to attacking minded.
We now need to find the right balance in an attacking approach and suit ourselves with the best players for the relevant roles.
Im sure a player like Dybala can find a place in such team if its Juventus PSG Real Madrid or Barcelona. I just hope that it will happen with us since I do think there is another leap in quality in his future and he is waiting to explode.

So Yeah. I think he has what it takes to win the golden ball one day. Will he win it?! Maybe and maybe not but he will be one of the top contenders and this is a guarantee.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
or just a second thought: both buffon and chellini are set to retire next season, maybe romero and perin are kept to replace them

:boh:
Or maybe loans are just a way to spread payments but in general should be treated as proper sales?

Everyone spending as little as possible in those difficult times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)