Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte wants Kante on loan with 50M obligation - Thats actually a good deal - If this is the price we should go for him too - Would certainly help our defensive game..
Basing on stats - I`d like us to go for Ndidi - He has some very good defensive stats. Of course if the player isnt that great we should avoid - Anyone watched him?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do you not remember the goal maradona scored 5 minutes after the hand of god? Best goal in WC history?The game ended 2 nil.
I love how the English media can’t get over the hand ball but in reality they had zero chance to win that game. A horrid English side that WC.

Everyone knows Dybala wasn’t really the serie a mvp this season. It’s ok
1. Should Maradona get sent off the second wouldnt have happened...
2. As for Dybala - He is this season MVP and the only candidates for me were the one who made the change for their team which means: L.Alberto Papu Gomez and Dybala - Even if Ronaldo scores more Dybala was our turning point in games and he is on the cover of our Scudetto.

As for this trio its simple - L.Alberto has been amazing and should Lazio won the Scudetto (what would have happened without the covid situation) I would say he is the MVP despite Immobile scoring lots of goals. Since this didnt happen L.Alberto is out
Dybala - Won Scudetto providing turnarounds for games - To me he is our MVP and not Ronaldo.
Papu Gomez - Atalanta arent a team that you expect to finish that high in the table + they scored way more goals and looked terrific while doing it. Their key man was without a doubt Papu Gomez.
So basically its between Dybala and Papu Gomez and while I`d personally go for Gomez, Serie A chose Dybala, and you know what?! He didnt steal anything..

- - - Updated - - -

Lets wait a few years and see...
P.S Im not sure he is going to end his career and a new team like Barcelona can really make him their new Messi (of course the original one is far better but it is also true to all players with the exclusion of Ronaldo - just for you Ronaldo fans)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
1. Should Maradona get sent off the second wouldnt have happened...
2. As for Dybala - He is this season MVP and the only candidates for me were the one who made the change for their team which means: L.Alberto Papu Gomez and Dybala - Even if Ronaldo scores more Dybala was our turning point in games and he is on the cover of our Scudetto.

As for this trio its simple - L.Alberto has been amazing and should Lazio won the Scudetto (what would have happened without the covid situation) I would say he is the MVP despite Immobile scoring lots of goals. Since this didnt happen L.Alberto is out
Dybala - Won Scudetto providing turnarounds for games - To me he is our MVP and not Ronaldo.
Papu Gomez - Atalanta arent a team that you expect to finish that high in the table + they scored way more goals and looked terrific while doing it. Their key man was without a doubt Papu Gomez.
So basically its between Dybala and Papu Gomez and while I`d personally go for Gomez, Serie A chose Dybala, and you know what?! He didnt steal anything..

- - - Updated - - -

Lets wait a few years and see...
P.S Im not sure he is going to end his career and a new team like Barcelona can really make him their new Messi (of course the original one is far better but it is also true to all players with the exclusion of Ronaldo - just for you Ronaldo fans)
He had one season with more than 20 serie A goals. One. And he's a striker.... Let's build around him but I'd bet my every penny he'll never be in the final 3 nominees. Let's not get carried away.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
But Tonali is an obvious target who everyone knows about, being linked to rival clubs, yet nothing even in terms of rumours for Juve. If there was some interest as there clearly has been from Inter and Milan (Brescia have confirmed) then we'd know. Cellino can't keep his gob shut for 5 minutes.

McKennie is very left field, that much is obvious, but it's easier to keep foreign signings quiet.
Celino obviously talks, because he wants to make the best sale possible. We don’t know if naming Inter or Milan is part of his tactics to increase the price and if so, which clubs are involved. Yesterday and months before it was a done deal with Inter, now it is absolutely certain he will go to Milan. Frankly, I cannot really be bothered until we see him holding a shirt after a signature has been placed.

Jun 16, 2020
He had one season with more than 20 serie A goals. One. And he's a striker.... Let's build around him but I'd bet my every penny he'll never be in the final 3 nominees. Let's not get carried away.
Even Del Piero had lesser seasons in terms of goals, meanwhile he always carried the team in some way. I also feel that he was always up to discussion, because of some mysterious reason those players have to prove themselves more than others at Juve

In my opinion, those players value for us can’t be measured in just goals. They add something that no other player in our team has, or in general any other realistic player. We always had a Fantasista in our team, and with Dybala’s loyalty, he’s hard to replace. We’ve to keep in mind that Allegri and Sarri weren’t always very fair to him, always getting subbed or replaced and this is the 3th year in a row where he didn’t get 200% faith of the manager.

He made a lot of important goals this season, as most were made when the score was 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)