Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
All this guru's are full of BS and that Monblano or what ever his name is the worst of all. Maybe Aouar likes Juve, but Aulas will try to make as much money possible.
After what people has seen in the CL. 50 mil for Aouar is way low. Maybe ans I said maybe we can get him for 75 mil.. I would still buy him for that, but we have to sell a bunch of players. I do not believe anybody who are saying we have Aouar for 50 mil. They are all BSers.
Same with Suarez his wage demand will be high , level Cavani. I do not see him at Juve. Dzeko is probably the best choice in case of a senior citizen.
I personally want some younger players the dutch Malen is interesting and Kean back.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sassuolo overvalue locatelli while the bs media with no clue just rip out a 50m for aouar out their back pocket.

Suarez fuck no. don't even want dzeko. Nothing over 30 FFS.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All this guru's are full of BS and that Monblano or what ever his name is the worst of all. Maybe Aouar likes Juve, but Aulas will try to make as much money possible.
After what people has seen in the CL. 50 mil for Aouar is way low. Maybe ans I said maybe we can get him for 75 mil.. I would still buy him for that, but we have to sell a bunch of players. I do not believe anybody who are saying we have Aouar for 50 mil. They are all BSers.
Same with Suarez his wage demand will be high , level Cavani. I do not see him at Juve. Dzeko is probably the best choice in case of a senior citizen.
I personally want some younger players the dutch Malen is interesting and Kean back.
I don't think anyone is paying 75 million for Aouar. He might be worth that much, but in the post Covid mercato, and with other teams also hurting financially (PSG and Madrid also seem to be keen on other targets), I think we have a genuine shot. Also, don't forget Lyon have no Euro Footie next season, and their finances are in tatters - just ask @Raphaël.

I'd much rather spend 50+ on Aouar than 40 million on Locatelli.

Liverpool are haggling over Thiago, so I don't see them chasing Aouar. PSG might be a threat, but I don't think he wants to stay in France. Barca are in shambles and their finances are shit. United don't need him, and City are too busy pursuing Messi to focus on other targets now. I see the only veritable threats as City and Madrid, but if we jump in early (apparently we have an agreement with the player), I am confident we can close this deal. Now, we just need to get rid of some of the trash on our books.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The guy is a complete bust. He scores some pretty goals now and then, but most of his goals are due to stat padding against fodder teams.
He's a cunt and a dickhead and is on massive wages. I'd rather keep Higuain than buy the cannibal. Pipita has more away goals than Suarez in the CL in the last 5 years, despite playing 2 fewer seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)