Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fabian is Napoli's most valuable asset

This is the same club that pocketed €90M from a 28 yr old Higuain

You're dreaming if we can dump our deadwood to them and nab one of their best players in return

Aouar is definitely more accessible, he'll come at a hefty cost as well but not at the price what Napoli could potentially ask for to sell their prized asset to an Italian club.

Didn't they just spend an insane amount of money on a striker? They are also about to cash in on Milik. They don't need the money. Say what you will about ADL, but he never spends outside of his means to the point where they are a selling club.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,723
    giphy.gif

I mean how many years have you been here? You litterally beg for this shit, you talk like you 100% know something/a deal is done (thats litterally your words Matt is quoting), you get asked/called out for it, then you cry and make yourself the victim.

Post links, post rumours and its sources, share what you think might be happening, but when you speak in DEFENITE terms, you are asked back it up, so do it, or stop speaking in defenite "I know shit" manner, its that simple.
    ^^^

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    Yes I know Pogba was free. I should when we got Pogba.
    Did Tuz exist then? I did know that forum.
    I like Tuz, that is why I am here now. Mark did a wonderful job ! Everybody here should applaude him and respect him.
    Give him the benefit of the doubt on this transfers . I remember that Tanu made also tons of faulty declarations of the matter'
    just like all the Italian guru journalists .I love this forum, you have some very interesting and knowledgeable people in this forum.
    All this to Mark a Canadian ? I think that what he is. Mark you are great! Thanks for this forum.
    If you must thank anyone it’s our mentor and leader @Badass Dybala

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)