Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (395 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
nah.

napoli need money. no CL football, they need new signings to replace allan and callejon.

we can also use berna, rugani, perin as negotiation pieces
Fabian is Napoli's most valuable asset

This is the same club that pocketed €90M from a 28 yr old Higuain

You're dreaming if we can dump our deadwood to them and nab one of their best players in return

Aouar is definitely more accessible, he'll come at a hefty cost as well but not at the price what Napoli could potentially ask for to sell their prized asset to an Italian club.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fabian is Napoli's most valuable asset

This is the same club that pocketed €90M from a 28 yr old Higuain

You're dreaming if we can dump our deadwood to them and nab one of their best players in return

Aouar is definitely more accessible, he'll come at a hefty cost as well but not at the price what Napoli could potentially ask for to sell their prized asset to an Italian club.
bro why u such a jerk. let me dream a little goddamit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats fine lets worry about semantics and crucify me for it. Shit no big right @Mark

giphy.gif

I mean how many years have you been here? You litterally beg for this shit, you talk like you 100% know something/a deal is done (thats litterally your words Matt is quoting), you get asked/called out for it, then you cry and make yourself the victim.

Post links, post rumours and its sources, share what you think might be happening, but when you speak in DEFENITE terms, you are asked back it up, so do it, or stop speaking in defenite "I know shit" manner, its that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 386)