Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, if this is our plan then we better keep the money and use cuadrado for the next season too as a right back, with danilo being his sub. the new midfield is supposed to be better at defending, and pirlo hopefully learned from the naive approach of the previous season too, when the ball was played with ease behind our fullbacks.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Something must be seriously wrong with me when I am hating the thought of Dzeko here less than I did a week ago
He wouldn't be a disaster of a signing.

It's just that I don't like old farts signings or signing without perspective. He's a player Brescia and Fiorentina would sign but we should look to the future.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
More like about 50m+ i think , we are perhaps lowballing at 20-30m, which should very well be about it from the way i see it.
there are conflicting reports. the other day some other media outlet said that locatelli's price is set at 30m, the clubs already agreed on that, and sassuolo only accepts cash, and no loan+obligation deal or counterparts like hans. (not to mention that loan+obligation is technically a sale and there's no point refusing it, especially between two clubs with good relations, but let's just ignore that.) now an other journalist reports that a mega offer is required. tomorrow an other will report that he's unsellable. then rinse, repeat.

either way, a 30m offer for locatelli (which might or might not exist) isn't lowballing by any means.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
there are conflicting reports. the other day some other media outlet said that locatelli's price is set at 30m, the clubs already agreed on that, and sassuolo only accepts cash, and no loan+obligation deal or counterparts like hans. (not to mention that loan+obligation is technically a sale and there's no point refusing it, especially between two clubs with good relations, but let's just ignore that.) now an other journalist reports that a mega offer is required. tomorrow an other will report that he's unsellable. then rinse, repeat.

either way, a 30m offer for locatelli (which might or might not exist) isn't lowballing by any means.
Yes, i agree, i was rather sarcastic on the 'lowballing' part given the rumor they are asking for a 'mega offer', to which i did eventually mention that the 20-30m should be about as much as we should offer. :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Something must be seriously wrong with me when I am hating the thought of Dzeko here less than I did a week ago

Signing Dzeko if its cheap and short enough deal, and getting Kean on loan, will be upgrade on having Higauin who was completely finished as a player for us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)