Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala as CF won't work imo. Dybala can start against weak teams, and Icardi against the big boys.
What the fuck has Icardi ever done in the Champions League? We are talking about a guy who couldn’t even get a sub appearance in the final ahead of Choupu-Moting. He has Neymar and Mbappe feeding him yet his goalscoring record is nothing special.

It amazes me how much you bash Dybala, yet you hype up garbage like Icardi and Bernardeschi.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What the fuck has Icardi ever done in the Champions League? We are talking about a guy who couldn’t even get a sub appearance in the final ahead of Choupu-Moting. He has Neymar and Mbappe feeding him yet his goalscoring record is nothing special.

It amazes me how much you bash Dybala, yet you hype up garbage like Icardi and Bernardeschi.
Don't feed the troll

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

I have already explained I was wrong about Berna, won't mind if he gets sold.

I expect a lot better from our number 10, scoring in a weak Serie A is not good enough for me, he have to do the same in Europe, and so far he has failed.

PSG lacked a real number 9 yesterday, would have been a different result with him on the pitch imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't feed the troll
An Indian is trying to teach me football, good one. :baus:

alaska

May 25, 2013
  1. Remove deadwood (Sami, Higuain, etc)
  2. If we get a good offer for someone like Bonucci, Costa, Bernardeschi, sell.
  3. Dest for 25M
  4. Auoueuoer, loan with option to buy 50M
  5. Dzeko for cheap or Suarez for free, two year contract

mercato chiuso.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  1. Remove deadwood (Sami, Higuain, etc)
  2. If we get a good offer for someone like Bonucci, Costa, Bernardeschi, sell.
  3. Dest for 25M
  4. Auoueuoer, loan with option to buy 50M
  5. Dzeko for cheap or Suarez for free, two year contract

mercato chiuso.
Is this what you think will happen or is this what you want to happen? We still need a backup LB.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Again, even when the pre-season started.. nothing yet

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

They're probably for once knee deep in work trying to put together a new squad from the head coach downwards with no time to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez is annoying as fuck but I'd rather him on a free than spending money on fucking Dzeko or Milik. The idea is the CF is just a temporary solution whilst we fix the rest of the squad.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Meh to Suarez and Cavani as freebies, loan Kean back for a year or two and try for Boadu for example...

Much rather a 19 y old for 30 mil fee and a teenage salary than a has-been with 12-15 mil wage per year with a two-year contract..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)