Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (269 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Argentina have produced a lot of GOAT candidates for a country of only 44 million people

Di Stefano, Maradona, Messi... :delpiero:

Dybala :snoop:
I love Dybala, but he shouldn't be in that GOAT convo :D

You also forgot Sivori :p

Yes, I'm familiar with the great players that have come from Argentina, but pussyfags like Paredes and Lo Celso don't belong on that list. De Paul is a solid player, but he's like 5 levels below those Argentinean greats. Messi is a tax evading garden gnome shitcunt and will never be The GOAT in my book - he shouldn't even be in the discussion imho.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Donnarumma not re-signed yet.
I would take him.

He’s already one of the best goalkeepers in the world and only 21 years old.

I honestly think that his ceiling is as high as Buffon. We could get 15 years of world class service out of him.

Juve related news. We aren't after Dollarumma, no need for him with tek
Donnarumma has a far higher ceiling than Szczesny IMO. He’s a decade younger too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would take him.

I honestly think that his ceiling is as high as Buffon. We could get 15 years of world class service out of him.

Donnarumma has a far higher ceiling than Szczesny IMO. He’s a decade younger too.
ok fine get him on a free but we shouldn't be spending money on GK right now lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I would take him.

I agree with you.

One of the few Italian players that I rate and one who's going to have an elite career once he leaves that dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 268)