Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (384 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are trying for Thomas Partey and hope to include Federico Bernardeschi in the deal, a player Diego Simeone likes. [TS]

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a matter of time before Khedira leaves. For Higuain its different as he has a residual value of €18.2m & will not make any discount on his salary. He's said he wants to meet with Pirlo but the message will be the same: he's out of the project. [Corriere Torino]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What are you proposing? Give me names for our midfield options, or, better yet, list the names of our mids for the upcoming season :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Again, Fuck that cunt. I don't understand certain Tuzzers' obsessions with over the hill geezers on high wages. I thought we were all about rejuvenating the squad, not constructing a retirement home.

That TMNT movie was atrocious, but I love the TMNT anyway.
In that hypothetical, imaginary scenario, Mbappe would cost more than what Dybala would be sold for by a good margin. Meaning another year of not completing midfield.

Yeah, thought of signing Benzene isn't that exciting. Adifail.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Now that we know the price of Duvan

?Benzema
=Dzeko
↑Lacazette
↓Zapata

Dzeko remains the best option. Dark horse is Benzema for whom we don't know the transfer fee, but (gross) wages are acceptable

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus are trying for Thomas Partey and hope to include Federico Bernardeschi in the deal, a player Diego Simeone likes. [TS]

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a matter of time before Khedira leaves. For Higuain its different as he has a residual value of €18.2m & will not make any discount on his salary. He's said he wants to meet with Pirlo but the message will be the same: he's out of the project. [Corriere Torino]
I was delighted to have read it until.. TS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 382)