Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I definitely would take Dzeko over Milik. I still think Dzeko is a bit too old now to chase him though.

If we fire Higuin's ass to record that massive 18m loss in order to buy Dzeko for 10m, this will be ridiculous, won't it? Even in terms of wages we don't save up anything...
We should have thought about this when we signed higuain

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
stipendi-1.png

This is what Gazetta published some time in September. Next to Dzekos name it says 5M. There was no contract extension after. When he extended his contract last summer, it was reported that he got 4.5M 'the same salary inter offered him'. So where does the 7M now come all of a sudden?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Zanimacchia is very close to joining Real Zaragoza. Deal is expected to be completed soon Romeo Agresti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
I definitely would take Dzeko over Milik. I still think Dzeko is a bit too old now to chase him though.

If we fire Higuin's ass to record that massive 18m loss in order to buy Dzeko for 10m, this will be ridiculous, won't it? Even in terms of wages we don't save up anything...
Why would we pay his full salary if we are going to terminate his contract.. if we are paying him, let him stay and rotten on the stands. Same for Khediera. A WC winner and runner up..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
hoping we're trying to raise funds for aouar

zaniolo won't happen this summer
man old news.
We're after Messi.
Dybala to Barcelona for Messi
Duo Ronaldo-Messi

- - - Updated - - -

Why would we pay his full salary if we are going to terminate his contract.. if we are paying him, let him stay and rotten on the stands. Same for Khediera. A WC winner and runner up..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
because unless he agree you can't terminate a contract unilaterally

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
They get to hang out with the coach from the sane generation though. Helps building harmony.
Announce Maccarone!
Harmony and socialize. I hear both words in work all the time, it doesn't matter the context, way less the meaning

- - - Updated - - -

Cassano
Dzeko Ronaldo​

It's overdue.
Dream big, you may have the chance to go for Totti. And we even may provide the chance to Di Natale to say NO to us again, he loves to talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)