Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
A little concerned, not yet annoyed. Paratici is at least abroad trying to make moves so that is semi-reassuring. What's not reassuring are the rumors with players not wanting to leave.
it's pretty clear that we won't move unless we drop some dead wood/weight
So if we can't we won't get anyone.
At the moment out-budget we miss a good midfielder and a first striker since we can't rely on Higuain
Then unless we sell we won't buy

Jun 16, 2020
Ramsey is least of our problems for me, he could still be useful, we are somehow blinded due to shit form of some of the players after COVID, but lets remember that it wasnt normal situation for them. Also i have big doubt if our staff handled the COVID crisis in the right way. Hearing how Bayern mgmt and staff contacted players each day and controlled them i have really high doubts we did the same. Adn if we didnt we cant expect the players to come back in a great shape. Bayern send the training stuff to each player ( btw Hans Flick delivered it himself to every player have any contact with them during crisis, can u imagine Sarri doing it?) and controlled their work out, never heard Juve doing anything with it, other than Sarri calling some of the players.
He stays very injury prone and gets ~7m.
I wouldn’t mind to sell him and invest in someone who could play more than he does.

And we can’t compare the situation between Germany and Italy during the crisis.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it's pretty clear that we won't move unless we drop some dead wood/weight
So if we can't we won't get anyone.

At the moment out-budget we miss a good midfielder and a first striker since we can't rely on Higuain
Then unless we sell we won't buy
More or less what I'm saying.

Jun 16, 2020
I am afraid we will force someone out if we fail to offload the deadwood... Dybala and AS come first ti my mind. :scared:
Sky reports that we’re building on Dybala and Ronaldo. I think that they’ll both stay.

For now I think that Rugani, De Sciglio, Perin, Sandro and Costa are out. Hope that we’ll receive at least 90 or 100m from selling them.

Khedira en Higuain might take some time but will leave eventually.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Sky reports that we’re building on Dybala and Ronaldo. I think that they’ll both stay.

For now I think that Rugani, De Sciglio, Perin, Sandro and Costa are out. Hope that we’ll receive at least 90 or 100m from selling them.

Khedira en Higuain might take some time but will leave eventually.
I hope you are right, even though I would keep Sandro and get a decent backup for him. The rest can go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think at this point Sandro represents really the only solid Plusvalenza (maybe Costa too) for us to gain any real economic sway for the market.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Makes no tactical sense to sell Alex Sandro if Pirlo really wants to play a hybrid back 3/back 4. AS could play as a LCB who can carry the ball forward into midfield.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yes !

Like lets be real here

Dybala and Ronaldo : a challenge but so much talent : trainer gotto just make that work
Costa : will play plenty o games.
Berna : will also play plenty of games, and underrated
Quadsbaby : still got alot to give
Higuain : also not dead yet

LB ? We got Sandro.

Lets not fuck about. We got alof of forwards and a solid LB at the minimum

But our midfield IS A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM
Did you mean Costa will play 0 games?

Berna is underachieving per Juve expectations. Perhaps new coach can bring out better from him because he's young, abled, not broken. Plus his versatility makes him an asset if he can get his mind right.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think at this point Sandro represents really the only solid Plusvalenza (maybe Costa too) for us to gain any real economic sway for the market.
Let's be hones here: it will matter very little in the end. If we force Higuain out to get rid of his 7.5m salary, just to pay that to Dzeko. In the process we record a massive minusvalenza on Hguain and we'll have to pay Roma something for Dzeko.

Money down the drain, so what's the point of rising any cash here?

And yeah, I know you rate Dzeko higher than Higgy :D

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Arthur is young he has to learn a little bit before we can expect something useful. Thiago is already a experienced midfielder. He would be great like you said

I think Alaba will play in his position. From beginning of his career he is eager to play in the central midfield, when Vidal turned them down to come to us the alternative was Alaba. Also in Austrian NT he plays in midfield.
:lol: that ll definitely not happen. He ll play LCB for sure

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
whats our obsession with Striker? CR7-Dybala-Kulu can easily be our starting attack, fucking Tootsie focus on starting mid.
Backup striker. Someone like Jimenez would only be signed if Dybala is sold.

Need to get rid of some players first before big mid signing, if there'll be any. Don't think it'll happen till closer to end of mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)