Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Exactly. We're horrible in mid and it's disgusting to see LB and ST links all over the place.
Yes !

Like lets be real here

Dybala and Ronaldo : a challenge but so much talent : trainer gotto just make that work
Costa : will play plenty o games.
Berna : will also play plenty of games, and underrated
Quadsbaby : still got alot to give
Higuain : also not dead yet

LB ? We got Sandro.

Lets not fuck about. We got alof of forwards and a solid LB at the minimum

But our midfield IS A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
whats our obsession with Striker? CR7-Dybala-Kulu can easily be our starting attack, fucking Tootsie focus on starting mid.
Cool - so who would replace CR7, Dybala or Kulu for rest, injury or suspension? We gonna throw Bernie out there to cover for all of em?

Come on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yup, and its the fact that we are being linked to $$$ strikers that is worrying, all we need is a decent backup optioin, no need to break the bank when we already have a starting striker and other parts of the team need more help.

The fact that there are so many striker links is actually starting to worry me, where there is smoke ....
I'm afraid of this too.

Like honestly strikers is the least of our concern. We seriously got enough talent there. (just look at ronaldo's goalscoring record)

Arthur and Rabiot are good players. Its not remotely enough. We need a major investment there. I they want to sell forwards for it (not D+CR) , fine. But midfield has to be priority

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Keep Berna and quadsbaby. Excellent rotation players with alot to give

And despite his injuries, i really like costa
So sell Higuain? Maybe we get Costa for maybe 6 games a season, we don't have a striker to give Dybala a break. We want to go into the CL with Bernie & Cuads to relief Kulu & Ronaldo?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So sell Higuain? Maybe we get Costa for maybe 6 games a season, we don't have a striker to give Dybala a break. We want to go into the CL with Bernie & Cuads to relief Kulu & Ronaldo?
Depends largely on what formation we are starting with.

Dybala, Ronaldo, Costa, + Berna, cuards, Higuain, Kulu. Thats quite alot. We could cut 2 off that list IF they provide a big improvement in the midfield

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Depends largely on what formation we are starting with.

Dybala, Ronaldo, Costa, + Berna, cuards, Higuain, Kulu. Thats quite alot. We could cut 2 off that list IF they provide a big improvement in the midfield
Bolded are cemented next season lets assume.

There are serious rumors for Costa to United.

Cuads is our RB and unlikely to get pushed out by Danilo and we haven't come closed to signing a new RB that could push Cuads back to attack

Its clear we want Higuain out, but he might stay. Bernie as well, so as I see it that is 5 up front if they refuse to leave. It's a strange situation to be in, you are left with two players that know they weren't wanted any longer by the club so how do we expect them to realistically perform then?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes !

Like lets be real here

Dybala and Ronaldo : a challenge but so much talent : trainer gotto just make that work
Costa : will play plenty o games.
Berna : will also play plenty of games, and underrated
Quadsbaby : still got alot to give
Higuain : also not dead yet

LB ? We got Sandro.

Lets not fuck about. We got alof of forwards and a solid LB at the minimum

But our midfield IS A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM
Fortnite games that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)