Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Nah, you can't simply rescind Higuain. Giving him up on a loan I could understand but that will be difficult too.

Besides, most names that are mentioned, aren't even that exciting. Instead of spending the cash and losing even more by rescinding his contract, it's better to focus on the midfield. We're stuck when it comes to the attack, so there's no point in forcing things now. Better focus on midfield, it should be #1 priority anyway.
I think that buying a good striker is as important as signing another good midfielder.

We’re so focused on the big names, wish we had good scouting who found us a gem for 15m, seems really unthinkable at Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
‪The Pogba-Dybala swap could generate a huge plusvalenza (capital gain) for both clubs. Moreover, thanks to the new taxation rule in Italy, 15M€ yearly net salary would mean 29M€ before tax for Dybala and 20M€ for Pogba. Same with other players. @tuttosport ‬

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck off Tuttosport, and fuck Tootsie and Blonde Bozo if they go through with this. Not everything is about fucking plusfuckingvalenza.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to be fucking pissed and probably stop supporting this team if we sell Dybala, only to keep shitstains like Turdeski and Ramsey, in addition to leechfucks like Khedira and Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

If the alternative is Milik, do u guys really see a point in replacing Higuain? Will Milik be any better than Pipita?
Khedira should leave 100 % but if we have such a weak alternatives to Higuain then it would be better to stick with him.
We should also concetrate on the guys who can brin us some $, like Rugani, Perin, MdS.
For my liking players like Berna and DC can stay, maybe Pirlo will be the manager who finally tries Berna as CM and not only talk about it. DC if injury free is a starter for us too.
In this case all we would need is a big name for mid, which our team is crying for.
Absofuckinglutely Not! What has Turdeski done exactly? Played 5 good games since we signed him? He can and should fuck off because he's useless. We can't keep hoping coaches will get the best out of him because maybe, just maybe, he isn't good enough.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
‪The Pogba-Dybala swap could generate a huge plusvalenza (capital gain) for both clubs. Moreover, thanks to the new taxation rule in Italy, 15M€ yearly net salary would mean 29M€ before tax for Dybala and 20M€ for Pogba. Same with other players. @tuttosport ‬

guys hear me out

We make Dybala - Pogba swap with 100m valuations each (similarly to Pjanić-Arthur), we get massive plusvalenza.
Due to new taxation we pay lower wages than Dybala wants.
After the deal, we make a 3year loan swap.
We now have plusvalenza, Dybala and lower wages.

Jun 16, 2020

Translation: Paratici tomorrow in London for Jimenez or Lacazette. He’ll also speak with Friedkin and Fienga about Zaniolo, but will be difficult to get him. Roma offers Dzeko or might insert Florenzi.

Hopefully he’s selling Costa.

- - - Updated - - -

New contacts between Juventus and Valencia, who insists for Rugani and De Sciglio, but they don’t have money, so they want swaps. 40m value for one of Maxi Gomez, Gaya or Soler.

Sounds to good to be true tbh

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Translation: Paratici tomorrow in London for Jimenez or Lacazette. He’ll also speak with Friedkin and Fienga about Zaniolo, but will be difficult to get him. Roma offers Dzeko or might insert Florenzi.

Offer Dzeko or Florenzi for what? To get Zaniolo?

Italian media lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

New contacts between Juventus and Valencia, who insists for Rugani and De Sciglio, but they don’t have money, so they want swaps. 40m value for one of Maxi Gomez, Gaya or Soler.

Sounds to good to be true tbh
No money no sale. The only valencia player I wanted fucked off to man city this summer.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I could see us doing trade with Valencia - Maxi Gomez (30-40m)or Gaya for MdS and Rugani, they would report huge plusvalenza for Maxi which would probably help them. But can they handle wages of our players? Maxi is valued around 10m on their books while Gaya is their homegrown player, so the plus valenza would be quite big for them, but im not sure if this plusvalenza thing helps clubs in their state?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maxi Gomez is 24 years old, already had two season with 19 and 13 goals in La liga at Celta, but his last season with Valencia was kinda disappointing with only 9 goals. So he has stagnated tbf, but I do like him, he is a fighter and also can assist, bring some physical presence aswell. Would prefer him to any other player we are linked with currently.
Gaya is an ok LB, wouldnt go for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't see how maxi gomez is remotely compatible with Ronaldo, hold up play is not one of his strengths and style. Like I said the only Juve worthy player valencia had went to man city already, so pay or gtfo. Welcome to take Khedira for free though.

- - - Updated - - -

Gaya or Soler for me, screw Lopez
fuck gaya too. Way too inconsistent. Reguilon for LB or nothing. Simple

- - - Updated - - -

Maxi Gomez is 24 years old, already had two season with 19 and 13 goals in La liga at Celta, but his last season with Valencia was kinda disappointing with only 9 goals. So he has stagnated tbf, but I do like him, he is a fighter and also can assist, bring some physical presence aswell. Would prefer him to any other player we are linked with currently.
Gaya is an ok LB, wouldnt go for him.
Id easily take lacazette or milik over gomez, not even a contest there

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nah, you can't simply rescind Higuain. Giving him up on a loan I could understand but that will be difficult too.

Besides, most names that are mentioned, aren't even that exciting. Instead of spending the cash and losing even more by rescinding his contract, it's better to focus on the midfield. We're stuck when it comes to the attack, so there's no point in forcing things now. Better focus on midfield, it should be #1 priority anyway.
We definitely can if Higuain gets a contract proposal he likes... Let's say some random MLS team wants to hand him 3mil/season. Than he's only 4,5 mil away from his salary at Juve and we're not even dicussing a signing bonus... Plus we'd probably give him a golden handshake to get going...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I rather have cavani than milik, plus he's free shiiii

If it came down to it, I would take Cavani for Free and whatever contract they give him over Dzeko for 15 million and the current contract he is on, or Milik at 50 million.

In a perfect world , though, I wouldn't touch any of these three right now. Then again, my opinion on what this club should do is to get vastly younger all across the board.

Jul 20, 2012
If it came down to it, I would take Cavani for Free and whatever contract they give him over Dzeko for 15 million and the current contract he is on, or Milik at 50 million.

In a perfect world , though, I wouldn't touch any of these three right now. Then again, my opinion on what this club should do is to get vastly younger all across the board.
Agree stop with these short term solutions. Either work with what you have (youth) or get other younger players to be pieces of this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)