Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I have too much experience to not believe these pseudo journalists. Every day Twitter gives us a big pile of rumours with different names linked to us. Bullshit.

As long as it's not from Agresti, Di Marzio or Romano I don't believe anything.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
From the mentiined cf list only Lacazette seems to be able to be a starter for Juve, all other name are underwhelming. Dont understand all this fapping on Dzeko.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
A player has to spend minimum two years outside Italy to be eligible for the tax break.

Pre-covid we would have probably been able to afford Pogba's wages, not sure about now especially without selling a big player.

- - - Updated - - -

Guido vaciago seems to like writing bullshit. Pogba most likely wants to stay in Manchester

Jun 16, 2020
I have too much experience to not believe these pseudo journalists. Every day Twitter gives us a big pile of rumours with different names linked to us. Bullshit.

As long as it's not from Agresti, Di Marzio or Romano I don't believe anything.
Yeah, always be careful with Twitter gurus. Some, like Schira, are good tho. Romano, and especially Di Marzio and Agresti, don’t do much with rumors. Agresti nowadays is doing it the easy way, he starts talking when everybody already knows it. They’re more the confirmation that it’s really happening, but don’t provide a lot to discuss about here.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Kulusevski, Arthur, Bentancur, De Ligt, Demiral, Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cuadrado, Szczesny & Cristiano Ronaldo are not on the market. (GdS)

Dybala has recently bought a villa in precollina, Turin for €2.8m. He wants to stay at Juventus. (GdS)

Il Messaggero: Dzeko will leave Roma in the summer. He’s a target for Pirlo & Conte.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seen 34 year old Dzeko being rumoured to cost between 15 and 20 million euro. Where the fuck are they getting them figures from? At that age there shouldn't even be a transfer fee.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A player has to spend minimum two years outside Italy to be eligible for the tax break.

Pre-covid we would have probably been able to afford Pogba's wages, not sure about now especially without selling a big player.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off with Pogba swap for Dybala. Offer them DC/Berna/Ramsey/Rabiot to choose from instead.

Tuttosport: Pirlo will evaluate some primavera players during preseason, some of them might stay and get a chance with first team. Names: Zanimacchia, Peeters, Frabotta, Fagioli and Caviglia.
This should have been done years ago, you can't buy a whole squad.

I don't know these kids as I don't follow youth teams, I heard good things about Fagioli and Caviglia. Hopefully they'll be included. In a perfect case scenario it goes as far as giving up on some high earner. I mean, if we upgrade the midfield this year and Ramsey drops down to 6th choice, how does one justify such a bench warmer at the club?

Jun 16, 2020
Fuck off with Pogba swap for Dybala. Offer them DC/Berna/Ramsey/Rabiot to choose from instead.

This should have been done years ago, you can't buy a whole squad.

I don't know these kids as I don't follow youth teams, I heard good things about Fagioli and Caviglia. Hopefully they'll be included. In a perfect case scenario it goes as far as giving up on some high earner. I mean, if we upgrade the midfield this year and Ramsey drops down to 6th choice, how does one justify such a bench warmer at the club?
Tomorrow is your chance to scout some of them, at 18:00 we play Youth League vs Real Madrid. Usually it’s not very rewarding to follow our primavera, but I enjoy it at times to see them baby Bianconeri.

Would you consider Arthur, Kulusevski, Lacazette, Gosens and Partey as a successful mercato?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)