Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What exactly is our endgame here with these types of transfers? Is it to make a run at the CL, because we won't with those types of players. Is it to maintain the status quo in Serie A? Ok, but big fucking deal. It certainly isn't to lay the foundation for the next generation of Juve players, that's for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What exactly is our endgame here with these types of transfers? Is it to make a run at the CL, because we won't with those types of players. Is it to maintain the status quo in Serie A? Ok, but big fucking deal. It certainly isn't to lay the foundation for the next generation of Juve players, that's for sure.
Plusvalenza if we had kept our mvpp midfield we would have won the champions league by now

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Partey's defensive skills are obvious but his technical skills are underrated in my view. Haven't followed him closely but liked him a lot for a long time now. Not really the player we need but still... if we could solve all others issues and add him too I would be extremely pleased. But that seems very far fetched. Need a winger, need a more creative midfielder, probably need CF, need two fullbacks since MDS is unreliable and inconsistent, Cuadrado has surprised me but Danilo is as poor as everyone expected. Sandro still have that potential, he has been underwhelming for a very long time. Part of it down to him. Part of it down to his managers asking him to adapt to their vision. But most of that blame should be put on Paratici. This year he rotated with... who? Danilo and MDS has been out quite a lot. Last year he rotated with... Spinazzola that was out half season basically. Year before that it was Asamoah that at least allowed him some rest. I really think he would have performed a lot better if he had someone to step in to let him rest. This year Sarri also destroyed him with his idea that footballers are alien and don't need rest unless their shirt says 'Pjanic' (which he didn't learn until he had broken down Pjanic into nothingness around winter).

Jun 16, 2020
I'm sorry watching topcalcio24 they are rapidly discussing all of this. Also just said costa on his way out.
At times they talk bullshit, but sometimes they’re also very on point. I remember hearing talks of our capital increase there more than a month before Agnelli said it. They said 200m and in the end it was 300m, but they’re worth a listen every now and then.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
With names like these, we should have just kept Sarri.

What the fuck. Seriously. THIS is what we are going to give Pirlo? And to top it all off, a 34 year old Dzeko who is still under contract for 2 more years? Aren't we trying to purge almost everyone in their mid 30's with a big contract?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

What the fuck. Seriously. THIS is what we are going to give Pirlo? And to top it all off, a 34 year old Dzeko who is still under contract for 2 more years? Aren't we trying to purge almost everyone in their mid 30's with a big contract?
We are not even linked with Dzeko.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
At times they talk bullshit, but sometimes they’re also very on point. I remember hearing talks of our capital increase there more than a month before Agnelli said it. They said 200m and in the end it was 300m, but they’re worth a listen every now and then.
I listen to them almost everyday. Only because there are always so many sources in Italia so. I listen to them. Radio sportiva, RAI sport and read la stampa, gazzetta, tutto sport etc try and see what looks like it sticks

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Its mind boggling that some people are even fapping to these aforementioned names :lol3:

Hoping we have better targets in mind. Market is still young

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If someone told me 3 months ago that Juve could end up with De Paul, Gosens, and Dzeko, and consider it a good mercato, I would have kicked them in the balls.

Then I would have driven to their house, and kicked their kids in the balls. And kicked the dog in the balls

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So all that stuff on twitter is fake? Because it has been said more than once already
You have been in this forum for over a decade man. By now you should know that 99% of the time it's fake news.

But, I agree that most of the names are underwhelming.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its mind boggling that some people are even fapping to these aforementioned names :lol3:

Hoping we have better targets in mind. Market is still young

And why on earth would we even buy in Italy at this point, since this club is so gung ho on using the new tax breaks for signing players from outside of Italy?

- - - Updated - - -

You have been in this forum for over a decade man. By now you should know that 99% of the time it's fake news.

But, I agree that most of the names are underwhelming.

I've seen it pop up several times though in the last 5-6 hours. We really don't know what is going on (we never do), but these names just lead me to believe it's just going to be more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)