Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
stop with this Atalanta players, they all fail once they leave La Dea, would never buy any of them.
Depends on price. Need a good backup or alternative to AS, someone fast. And weakens Atalanta a tad.

But rumored price (Perin+15m which is valuing Gosens at ~25m) looks too good to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:
Yaaas

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What to do you make of this hustini
I'm less concerned about Lacazette than I am about the financial numbers. We obviously took a hit so it looks like we are open to selling Sandro but Danilo will stay?

I'll be honest...I like the Dest rumors, I love the idea of shopping at Atalanta so Gosens wouldn't be bad. It's simply too easy to print a rumor right now for journalists.

- - - Updated - - -

stop with this Atalanta players, they all fail once they leave La Dea, would never buy any of them.
What? Atalanta had the best operating team in Italy this year IMO. Man, they played well consistently unlike our ups and downs. Shopping there should be a first stop for us.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just out of curiosity, have people actually regularly watched Dest? Because he has just played 3/4th of a season as a first team player at Ajax with a lot of questionable moments.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just out of curiosity, have people actually regularly watched Dest? Because he has just played 3/4th of a season as a first team player at Ajax with a lot of questionable moments.
He is young and American, is this a serious question? Ignore Hustini and the others fapping to every young player. If we signed him we wouldn't even see him play until April 2021.

We are not Dortmund, where finishing 2nd in a league with one big team is acceptable as long as young players develop. Still, you'd have to presume that Cuadrado will still be first choice for at least another season, so any young understudy would have some time to bed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)