Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (385 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Why not give them MDS & Perin in the deal? :shifty:
Thanks Perin I guess. Wonder how much Atalanta values him, his book value is around 7M according to what you posted in the Financial thread, so we could use that to drive Gosens' price down. Rumors about AS being free to go are not good however, we need an alternative for Gosens, someone more defensive

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thanks Perin I guess. Wonder how much Atalanta values him, his book value is around 7M according to what you posted in the Financial thread, so we could use that to drive Gosens' price down. Rumors about AS being free to go are not good however, we need an alternative for Gosens, someone more defensive
We need Reguilon not this overrated gosens who's better off at inter tbh

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
GDM saying Perin wants the move.

:green:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Tbh marotta shoulders a lot of that blame too
I understand that but he’s been gone for a while now. Paratici could have stepped in and presented a plan to get rid of all the useless people, at least 1 or 2. Khedira should have been the first to be chopped, yet he’s still here and getting paid big bucks with 0 contribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 384)