Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
pirlo only wants dutch players?

like juve board ever cared who any coach wants lol.

pirlo will play accept whoever the board buys him like the nice little puppet he is. thats it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
De Paul and Locatelli, aren't they different players? Locatelli a DM, De Paul as a B2B.

If anything we would need both if we manage to sell Khedira and Ramsey.
We won't fix our midfield with Udinese and Sassuolo players. We need top quality or this shitshow from our midfield will continue and become even worse without Pjanic.
And frankly, I don't see more than 3 or 4 midfielders in serie A, good enough to make it to our sub-par midfield. We should look elsewhere for midfielders.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We won't fix our midfield with Udinese and Sassuolo players. We need top quality or this shitshow from our midfield will continue and become even worse without Pjanic.
And frankly, I don't see more than 3 or 4 midfielders in serie A, good enough to make it to our sub-par midfield. We should look elsewhere for midfielders.
Names?

:D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We aren't even linked with any top players. The few in Serie A are from Lazio and Napoli so it would probably hard if not impossible to get. If it were up to me I would go all in for Pogba, but it seems he will renew. I can't recall any other names we could sign, maybe Aouar.

But if we manage to offload most of our high earners hopefully we will manage to get a WC player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We aren't even linked with any top players. The few in Serie A are from Lazio and Napoli so it would probably hard if not impossible to get. If it were up to me I would go all in for Pogba, but it seems he will renew. I can't recall any other names we could sign, maybe Aouar.

But if we manage to offload most of our high earners hopefully we will manage to get a WC player.
Aouar would be fantastic signing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd like us to go for Modric, Pogba, De Bruyne level quality. Not them necessarily, especially not Modric who is done, but our scouts should have discovered this level of players by now, or our managers should have prepared for the transfer season, knowing that the midfield's where we suck. We won't fix our midfield with average guys like De Paul or kids like Locatelli. I have nothing against the latter, because he might become an excellent midfielder one day. But if we buy him, he should be a depth signing, while in midfield we need to invest in the best there is. We bought the best attacker two years ago, last year we bought one of the best, and still very young, CBs in the world. Now it's time for the best there is in midfield.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,560
    + it must be tough for these guys to plan fitness programs with what was going on these past months in the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)