Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yea Pobga is too expensive but we aren't helpless. Other clubs will need to sell too and to do that they will have to lower prices, or work with us on deals to stay afloat.

We can spread out signings over several seasons, do shady swap deals with inflated book values, pusvalenza someone like Rugani for an inflated price with the promise of returning the favor next season.

Paratici is supposed to be good with the financials no? Isn't that why he has the job? After the past two summers now is certainly time for him to earn his keep.

Just get me Zaniolo, Tonali and a CF to be Dybala's backup. Throw in a fullback and its perfect mercato imo. Best we could have done given the circumstances and would be successful mercato Covid or not.
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
guys i was saying who the f is de paul and i just wanted sms but just searched his name and saw this clip. he is actually very good player. first of all he can carry the ball forward and for this shitty midfield that we have its a good addition. second, most of our players are very poor in first touches specially when someone is pressing them their brains just starts to fart so bad but de paul is very good in first touches as well. if we compare him to sms it seems that he only lacks in aerial duels. i just dont know anything about his workrate which is very important for us and is something that we are lacking after losing vidal. if he can run enough and has good workrate then 35 mil is very good imo.
De Paul has excellent workrate and is very good defensively.

Argentina team that beat Chile 2-1 in the Copa America

1596564437308-png.png

Messi, Aguero and Dybala don't press. Paredes and Lo Celso are not good defensively.

The only reason this line-up was able to work is because of De Paul's workrate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yea Pobga is too expensive but we aren't helpless. Other clubs will need to sell too and to do that they will have to lower prices, or work with us on deals to stay afloat.

We can spread out signings over several seasons, do shady swap deals with inflated book values, pusvalenza someone like Rugani for an inflated price with the promise of returning the favor next season.

Paratici is supposed to be good with the financials no? Isn't that why he has the job? After the past two summers now is certainly time for him to earn his keep.

Just get me Zaniolo, Tonali and a CF to be Dybala's backup. Throw in a fullback and its perfect mercato imo. Best we could have done given the circumstances and would be successful mercato Covid or not.
Tonali is off the drawing board bruh.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know that Bonucci reads this forum so, be careful.

Bonu + Berna some $ for Zaniolo.
But, but we need another CB.

Verthongen on bossman.

Agnelli I know that you read this too, and only YOU, not any other member on this forum so listen up monobrow the code is; La ragazza taglia il pane.
Do what you're told Andrea Agnelli or else.
Sounds like a plan. Plusvalenza on Bonucci and Verthongen on a free as 4th choice. If hes on lower wages than Bonucci id do it for sure

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus interested in Lacazette. There would be Arteta's ok for the sale, Arsenal thinks about Douglas Costa as a counterpart. In the meantime, the bianconeri continue their contacts for Milik.(Marco Contreio)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I'm convinced that we were never that interested for this summer. Pirlo joining just necro bumped the rumour.
I wonder why though? Even Pirlo said he is the best Italian talent. I’m almost convinced that the player himself has no desire to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I dislike this obsession with big names some Tuzers have. We need to accept the fact that we are not Manchester City or Real Madrid. We don't have the money to buy all the top players.

If you look at the Liverpool team that won the UCL, how many of those players were established superstars before Liverpool bought them? They bought their players from Hull, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton, Hoffenheim, etc...

Locatelli and De Paul can be really good signings for us. Who cares if they play for Udinese or Sassuolo?

Jun 6, 2015
I dislike this obsession with big names some Tuzers have. We need to accept the fact that we are not Manchester City or Real Madrid. We don't have the money to buy all the top players.

If you look at the Liverpool team that won the UCL, how many of those players were established superstars before Liverpool bought them? They bought their players from Hull, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton, Hoffenheim, etc...

Locatelli and De Paul can be really good signings for us. Who cares if they play for Udinese or Sassuolo?
This might be of interest for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)