Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dislike this obsession with big names some Tuzers have. We need to accept the fact that we are not Manchester City or Real Madrid. We don't have the money to buy all the top players.

If you look at the Liverpool team that won the UCL, how many of those players were established superstars before Liverpool bought them? They bought their players from Hull, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton, Hoffenheim, etc...

Locatelli and De Paul can be really good signings for us. Who cares if they play for Udinese or Sassuolo?
If we can keep the big names that actually have alot to give, and mend the midfield with low-key signings, why not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, but for mid we need one wc player, De Paul is good but not the world beater we need. Also if we offload Bern and Costa we should look at Boga f rom Sass

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,531
    I kine like him and rabiot(I adore rabiot because of PES, and he was good at the end of the season) . But who will finish the midfield?
    That's the key of this mercato. A mid who can score and not look like a dummy defending is needed.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Why is Tonali thread closed? One guy on Twitter claims we are out? Not much more convincing than another who says we are.
    Its all speculation in the end. Let us speculate!

- - - Updated - - -

I kine like him and rabiot(I adore rabiot because of PES, and he was good at the end of the season) . But who will finish the midfield?
    Rabiot has much convincing to do yet.

- - - Updated - - -

And welcome back

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,538
    Why is Tonali thread closed? One guy on Twitter claims we are out? Not much more convincing than another who says we are.
    Its all speculation in the end. Let us speculate!

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot has much convincing to do yet.

- - - Updated - - -

And welcome back
    because I said so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)