Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
on De Paul Mombly said maybe a deal is possible because of Mandragora situation. Romeo wasn't sure on that deal yet.
Locatelli was a name mentioned again.
Beppe's old role is done by AA and we will look to help AA and have a director back. Beppe was mentioned.
I think it could be Carnevali of Sass. We met him a couple of weeks ago. Could be for him or a player.
ManUtd want less than 100m for PP.
DC git offers and will leave.
Some club from abroad want Berna.
a new deal with meelan? :mombly:
Milik. no Berna in deal for Mombly. Agresti thinks otherwise. They sure Milik will come.
ManUTD called for Ramsey.
SmartSelect_20190621-184628_Chrome.gif

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
on De Paul Mombly said maybe a deal is possible because of Mandragora situation. Romeo wasn't sure on that deal yet.
Beppe's old role is done by AA and we will look to help AA and have a director back. Beppe was mentioned.
I think it could be Carnevali of Sass. We met him a couple of weeks ago. Could be for him or a player.
Milik. no Berna in deal for Mombly. Agresti thinks otherwise. They sure Milik will come.
:delpiero:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pogba for less than 100m? Ramsay/DC + 40-50m and done delaio that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)