Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Di Maria cant hold a candle for him..

- - - Updated - - -

While Tootsie and Blonde Bozo are busy flicking their nuts and orgasming to Plusvalenzas,, this is going down:

https://www.football-italia.net/156603/report-inter-and-brescia-agree-tonali
He wants Inter.. It wouldnt matter if we pay the 35m for him..
Anyway this guy suits Inter better anyway.
Inter defend and counter while we attack and get countered..
He is much better at starting a counter than in a possession style of play.

We might get Locatelli though which is a nice backup.

As for our mid - We need to push for Kante or someone like him but its not happening..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
While Tootsie and Blonde Bozo are busy flicking their nuts and orgasming to Plusvalenzas,, this is going down:

Curb your disappoinment bro.
Tonali isn't better than Arthur or bentancour or rabiot so juve isn't going to pay 35 mil. for a backup player .
If they would be willing to swap for berna or matuidi or khedira heck even Ramsey then I would see it happening, but alas we are not in a position to accumulate midfielders just for the sake of it .
Kulu can also play mid.
I can see locateli coming as a backup if we manage to get rid of some scrubs,first.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2013

I'm a total bandwagoner on this player, few time I've seen him play, he has a lot of energy, rather mature and combative, but technically I wasn't impressed (
playing with a weak team like Brescia doesn't help), but the comparison with Pirlo didn't nonsense. From my point of view he can be a new Kroos, serious player but without genius of greatest.
The only Problem is, all the "experts" say he's wonderkid and he would be really painful to see the prophecy come true and to see him shine at inter. Verratti syndrom

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm a total bandwagoner on this player, few time I've seen him play, he has a lot of energy, rather mature and combative, but technically I wasn't impressed (
playing on a weak team like Brescia doesn't help), but the comparison with Pirlo didn't nonsense. From my point of view he can be a new Kroos, serious player but without genius of greatest.
The only Problem is, all the "experts" say he's wonderkid and he would be really painful to see the prophecy come true and to see him shine at inter. Verratti syndrom
Pretty sure all of us wanted Verratti and were not happy that we missed him. Logical to have similar pain if we were to miss Tonali because its dejavu.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even the fact that everybody want Tonali without seeing him play because he's a young Italian with a cool FM like name is similar to Verrattis case.
Maybe. Tonali has been a name to watch all season now so I think a lot of people would have at least watched him by now. Also, the fact that our midfield sucks as bad as it does only turbocharges the frustrations...

Apr 17, 2013
Pretty sure all of us wanted Verratti and were not happy that we missed him. Logical to have similar pain if we were to miss Tonali because its dejavu.
Don't forget also the Iturbe, Jovetic and Schick syndrome, during their hype we saw them all become great players and all failed.

There is a misunderstanding , I agree everyone wanted Verratti, me the 1st, even if it was only youtube, the comparison with Pirlo was obvious and the talent of the kid too. From my pov it's less obvious for tonali. I have a mixed feeling about the player, and I think I prefer just to buy him to avoid a new case verratti and not take the risk to see him shine with the inter rather than on the intrinsic talent of the player (which finds good but I don't see the genius as for verratti).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Who thought it was a good idea to sign another late age frontman for that figure? Are we trying to set ourselves up for another Higuaín situation all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)