Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You sure? Pirlo even at old age top few most covered ground mileage players, and played full matches and rarely injured. Had excellent stamina his whole career. Because of his slow playing style its easy to assume otherwise, but run high kms per game proved how well condioned professional he was.

Arthur is not only injury prone, key part of your fitness status, but for 2 seasons now the most common critique in Barca was he cant last more then 60 minutes in games, gets gassed. Doesnt sound like he is so fit. Is mobile dribbler who keep himself active on pitch, but his stamina levels a question mark.
The opponents just run by him in his last season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pick one:

Chiesa vs Boga

Zaniolo vs Van de Beek

Jorginho vs Locatelli

Emerson vs Pellegrini
Easily Boga and Zaniolo while Jorginho is crap but fits Sarri`s style while Locatelli is having a good season but isnt better than just a backup. Emerson vs Pellegrini is a bit problematic as I dont know how good Pellegrini is. I`d pick Pellegrini as if we go for Emerson it probably means A.Sandro is out.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Whenever I saw boga play, he seemed to over dribble - sometimes repeatedly dribbling himself into a cul-de-sac of players and not releasing the ball on time. Granted, he was still always pretty dangerous and a handful despite seeming to do that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know. All I know is that barca played bousqets there because he was better in defense, according to their forums.
they always played with busquets in the middle, even when they had xavi and iniesta, either of them more capable potential registi than busquets. they just don't use a regista at all.

we probably shouldn't either, especially if at least 2 of our 3 mids would be excellent passers like bentancur and arthur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)