Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Chelsea signed Ziyech and Werner. Now in talks with Haverts. Can we not do the same? instead we looking at Zapatas and Jorginhos for similar prices lol
Clearly we don't have the financial means to make those kind of acquisitions, but we shouldn't compare ourselves to Chelsea's situation. They were handed a transfer ban, and now have access to a lot of unused funds from previous transfer windows. Add to that the allure of the Premier League and the fact that the club is based in London.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
maybe they'll sell us Kantè :D
How has he done under Sarri? Since Sarri is the manager we should take this into considerations
Also he is 29 already - Although its not a deal breaker I would have liked younger players..

P.S How good is Ndidi?

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
Chelsea sold Hazard for 100M last year while having a transfer ban. We paid 80M for De Ligt last year without selling anyone too important. Now it is their turn.
Its weird how most people on here take a single action without looking at any history at all. Acting like our spending has been poor the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

What on earth happened to Piatek? He was the next big thing at Genoa.. anyone think he would be any use as a Higuain replacement?
If you dont know what happened since then I would expect he wouldnt be of much use

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Where does he even play nowadays?
in Germany I think like Hertha Berlino

- - - Updated - - -

How has he done under Sarri? Since Sarri is the manager we should take this into considerations
Also he is 29 already - Although its not a deal breaker I would have liked younger players..

P.S How good is Ndidi?
Well 29years old you're at your career peak for 3-4years if price isn't that high (60m) I would do it without regrets.
We brought enough youth with Arthur,Rabiot,Bentancur place a Locatelli as well and how many youngsters you want?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
in Germany I think like Hertha Berlino

- - - Updated - - -

Well 29years old you're at your career peak for 3-4years if price isn't that high (60m) I would do it without regrets.
We brought enough youth with Arthur,Rabiot,Bentancur place a Locatelli as well and how many youngsters you want?
Id definitely take him. I mentioned younger age as they usually have more years with high stamina which is an important part of todays football.

Jun 16, 2020
Chelsea signed Ziyech and Werner. Now in talks with Haverts. Can we not do the same? instead we looking at Zapatas and Jorginhos for similar prices lol
For the money they paid for Ziyech we really missed out on him. Best player at Ajax imo. Would’ve been a great addition.

Btw I’m happy with Kulu but it wouldn’t be impossible to sign both I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)