Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think Arthur should start. The way things are going I'm like Rabiot more than Bentancur. I don't see much in Bentancur's passing even if he has improved so I'd say if we can bring in a top CM I'd bench Bentancur unless Rabiot magically slides back .

I like Rabiot's physicality he is strong not he ball and fights to get it back but technically I think he is better than Bentancur.
the problem with Rabiot is his stamina, after 70 minutes you can see him with hard breather. but he still running but as not effective before 70 minutes
so 60 - 30 rotation is good for him

Jun 16, 2020
Which talents our academy is producing?
Mostly midfielders: Fagioli and Ahamada are very strong. Ranocchia has potential.

Dragusin and Vlasenko are nice defenders. So after reading this make sure to facepalm as we have some potential in positions where we could’ve used some extra players.

Perhaps some U23 players buts that’s @JuveJay’s department.

Apr 29, 2006
Until I see ADL spend some real cash and compete with other clubs for a player successfully I think Napoli should be our last option. We managed to milk even #wearerich Milan. Let's watch the drama regarding Lille's forward play out first.

If some of our old junk doesn't want to leave Italy due to unmovable obstacles - we can send them to Napoli to strengthen them and add experience. Let Grintuso try to squeeze the last juice out of them, especially after this season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Either it's for De Zerbi or to replace/demote Fabio most likely the former.

But again, hiring another unproven coach is not what we need right now

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like De Zerbi, he has done superbly at Sassuolo and did well with Benevento.

I think he needs a stepping stone before a club like Juve though.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So we will sack our scudetto winning coach?
Sarri's title win almost mirrors Kovac's league title win with Bayern.

Some of the most underwhelming, insipid performances from a top club only to be saved by the incompetence of the rest of the league. If there's any season to highlight the 'individual brilliance' of our players, it's this season.

If we get humiliated in the CL in which there's a big chance, he will get sacked. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)