Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If Locatelli and Arthur are our only midfield reinforcements... :rofl: :howler: Definitely the kind of signings we need to take that midfield to the next level and compete with the likes of Bayern, Liverpool and City :baus:

Sacrificing the acquisitions of Tonali and Zaniolo only to end up with Locatelli? Priceless.
Sorry but you are exaggerating. What great name plays in Liverpool's midfield? I like their MF but to me there is no big name when they built it.
Henderson, Wynaldum, Fabinho, Naby, Milner......? who do you consider a top player here? To me none.
How many times have seen Tonali or Locatelli play? Why is Tonali top class and Locatelli is a zero? Is it just because they hype Tonali in the papers.
I can tell you that Tonali does not play better than Locatelli. Sense the Covid 19 I see much less patients, cause lots of fear in the USA. So I follow lots of games and specially player that we are looking at. The only problem I see is that Bentancur , for me is not at all a Central DM cause lacks passing ability .
he is much better at RMF player, Arthur and Locatelli , 2 good passers of the ball, will give us a more defensive midfield. At the other hand with Dybala, Ronaldo and another good attacker a 9 like Zapata or even Lacazette we should do very well offensively cause our front 3 are very unpredictable.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm surprised there haven't been any links yet

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I was about to post that, first thing I think of with him is essentially "Gordo likes him".

What role would he play with us? Amongst the 3 CMs?

Whenever I seen him, I allways think "this dude will so be signed by Atletico Madrid":

3rd CM next to Benta and Arthur?

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I like De Paul too. Would be a very good acquisition for our midfield. He can play RM or LM .He is a box to box player slightly more offensive.
Good passer of the ball and great distant shot. With him we could play Bentancur-Arthur- De Paul.
He would be in my top 3 to buy, 1. Aouar 2. Zaniolo 3. De Paul 4 Locatelli or Tonali. Pogba and SMS are totally impossible.
I wanted to mention him last week but thought : In Tuz they would tell me his is a Jabroni or what you call certain players you do not like here.
In this forum 80% of the players are very bad. It is surprising to me only older players and some that use to play for us are accepted.
Also in Italian forums I was used to see the same thing.
No wonder Italian big teams are mainly old. I am very happy that my team , now for 40 years, I am getting old, make the step to go
for younger players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol I was about to post that, first thing I think of with him is essentially "Gordo likes him".

What role would he play with us? Amongst the 3 CMs?

Whenever I seen him, I allways think "this dude will so be signed by Atletico Madrid":

He is a good player but he isnt what we need. He could fight in rotation but he wont be a star player in our team..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What can I say about Dest. He would be the ideal replacement for Cuadrado. He is fast technical and can dribble, according to my Dutch friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully not
You can bet your house on it. We will get Alaba and another LB (or Pellegrini will come back). I see AS going to one of english teams.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I realize I might get fried here for suggesting this but how would 1or 2 years of Dzeko be until we can land Haaland?
Higuain seems toast.
Milik - I have a feeling he could be Pjaca v2.

https://www.football-italia.net/155823/roma-sacrifice-dzeko-milik
Pjaca sent some signals with his dribbling but then it turned out he cant do anything and just had a good tournament..
Milik shows nothing extraordinary and this is what you get with him. Physical can be useful in the air but isnt really a goalscorring beast..
If we get him as a sub - its ok but dont expect anything spectacular - We basically get a Bernardeschi that is a striker...

I really think we should go for Boga and have this attack for next season: Ronaldo Dybala Kulusevski with Boga ready to learn and eventually step in as a starter (probably in a year or two when Ronaldo retires)
D.C to be sold only if we get a good offer otherwise I`d keep him as a game changing backup.
as for striker - It doesnt really matter if its Milik or some other type like him - They are just there to fill the void..

The CM position is easier to strengthen but we need to do it in a way that we will get a massive upgrade and not just better than what we got as it basically means nothing..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I wouldn't touch any Atalanta player, Gasp makes them much better. Except maybe three:
– Zapata. Great pair with CR, imo but quite old, and the price is going to be high.
– Ruslan. Every team needs Ukrainian, and Malina can seat on the bench much cheaper than DC, Berna etc. He also can play.
– Papu. Because Papu is love

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't touch any Atalanta player, Gasp makes them much better. Except maybe three:
– Zapata. Great pair with CR, imo but quite old, and the price is going to be high.
– Ruslan. Every team needs Ukrainian, and Malina can seat on the bench much cheaper than DC, Berna etc. He also can play.
– Papu. Because Papu is love
How do you know the price will be high with Zapata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)