Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think he's finished and id rather him than Milik
We need to let them oldies go man. Mandzukic shouldn't be brought back, he's not going to roll back the years. We need to make the squad younger and more hungry.

Next in the queue to leave should be Khedira and Matuidi tbh. Their contribution should be appreciated, just like Mandzukic's but there's no point in keeping players like that anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think he's finished and id rather him than Milik
He was here over a half season and didn't even play a second? What would change? And when he used to play with Allegri he had stopped scoring too. So again, why would we do this again?

You can say you don't want Milik, but that's separate matter. Mandzu as much as we appreciated him is a closed chapter.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We need to let them oldies go man. Mandzukic shouldn't be brought back, he's not going to roll back the years. We need to make the squad younger and more hungry.

Next in the queue to leave should be Khedira and Matuidi tbh. Their contribution should be appreciated, just like Mandzukic's but there's no point in keeping players like that anymore.
De Sciglio before Matuidi for the amount of injuries alone

Jun 16, 2020

Yeah I agree. Lets just not get Dzeko, Mandzukic or any other 34 year old.

I’d make one exception if we successfully buy another midfielder and sell Khedira and Matuidi, that will be David Silva on a short contract.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Moratta made some terrible decisions the last few seasons here: MDS, Matuidi, Lemina.
Paratici goofed up on Danilo. I wouldn’t really call Rabbit and Ramsey bad decsions but underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)