Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No big fan of Griezmann, but let’s say this happens.
We’d be trading a free transfer Rabiot, a never fit Costa to their 120m star signing. At this point we’re just humiliating them.

Next would be De Sciglio/Semedo swap.
I'm pretty sure Barca have said no to Rabiot before the pjanic swap, so I can't see him being included, besides I think Paratici will stick with Rabiot for another season. As for Costa, well maybe I'd like to see him replaced by Ferran Torres if anything. Hard to see this deal for Griezmann happening, but he's a really bad fit for that Barca team like many of their big name signings of late.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is bad fit for Barca as for us, you can't have 3 prime time central attackers together and think it will work. Especially when non of them are the hardworking sacrifice for your team types.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It's a shame there aren't quality Italian CF's like they used to be. Bobo Vieri. :touched:

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What happened to him lol? He actually had swag back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not a big club player, and i feel that his preparation for this season hasn't been going too well. he slowed down, both in running and decision making. i do think that becoming a father had some effect on him too. i remember having my newborn kid at home and being slower than usual at work for a good half year.

Apr 29, 2006
Definitely NO to Griezmann. Barcelona shot themselves in the foot with those super signings, no reason to help them out. I can't even imagine what those 'assets' do to Barcelona's books each freaking year. Griezmann, Coutinhno, Dembele - that's the better part of half a billion in transfer fees alone. Let them keep pissing on PSG and Inter's doorsteps with coupons and vouchers, may we rob them all. When De Jong is for sale they can give us a call.

Now is the time to gather plusvalenza with EPL teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)