Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
nope. alaba's contract would be smaller because we can apply for tax reduction, granted alex sandro is sold at the same price that we use to purchase alaba and offer him a small increase from sandro's.
that's probably the goal of our management .find equal value or better players to swap or purchase to bring the wage budget down.
I understand it, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. You don't form a team by throwing players around like in a trading card game.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I understand it, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. You don't form a team by throwing players around like in a trading card game.
correct . no one knows if these swap deals are going to become beneficial to us .
i for one wouldn't trade sandro ,but i understand if the deal happens . it's not like alaba is some scrub.

in arthur's/pjanic case why are those stats that important when one plays regista and the other rcm or lcm?
you can't compare . also everyone seem to forget that one plays in italy and one in spain.
we also know that in italy most teams defend against juve 30 meters in they're own half so it's obvious pjanic isn't that exposed .
by nature of the position he plays, pjanic has more time on the ball and a low risk of getting dispossesd.
we only have two teams that usully can press us high and that's lazio and inda
if you want to compare arthur with someone ,compare him with sami,ramsey or benta, and even then the results are skewd because arthur is played out of position in barca.
you can compare pjanic with busqets.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
correct . no one knows if these swap deals are going to become beneficial to us .
i for one wouldn't trade sandro ,but i understand if the deal happens . it's not like alaba is some scrub.
I don't think alaba in would necessarily mean AS out.

He can be a very useful utility man but much better than typical one.

B2B in 433 to complete midfield, LM in 442 instead of Matuidi, LB alternative we lack, 5th CB option with Rugani gone - we need all of those

His age is negated by market opportunity/lower transfer fee.

If it wasn't just Rai/Paganini reporting it, our interest in him would actually be believable as long as his salary demands aren't too high.

What's his current salary at Bayern or how much is he asking for?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think alaba in would necessarily mean AS out.

He can be a very useful utility man but much better than typical one.

B2B in 433 to complete midfield, LM in 442 instead of Matuidi, LB alternative we lack, 5th CB option with Rugani gone - we need all of those

His age is negated by market opportunity/lower transfer fee.

If it wasn't just Rai/Paganini reporting it, our interest in him would actually be believable as long as his salary demands aren't too high.

What's his current salary at Bayern or how much is he asking for?
found a site that said 10 mil. a year ,but that's probably gross wages
i don't think the rumors are true either.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The only reason I think Alaba is possible is because he's being used as a CB quite frequently and Bayern have that Davies kid at LB now.

No point hoarding two top left backs when you're not oil rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)