Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He played a good number of games with City. Yes Aguero is still the number one CF, but he will soon go and Jesus will take over according to Guardiola.
Kun is 32 and he is a walking injury. Jesus should either resurrect him like Lazarus or take his place in starting 11 when Kun breaks down completely.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Same.

Also doubt he's an ideal fit next to Ronaldo.
I like him as a player but we need a taller and good header when crosses come in but not static has to take part with the play.
I would play Ronaldo,Dybala and Jimenez for example. He would be the ideal fit with Dynaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Kun is 32 and he is a walking injury. Jesus should either resurrect him like Lazarus or take his place in starting 11 when Kun breaks down completely.
He will.

- - - Updated - - -

it sounds German.
He is German.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Where are these rumors coming from? Why would Bayern sell Alaba? I think this would be an incredible addition... Don't we have a few Bayern fans on this forum? Wondering if they can comment on these rumors.
Alfonso Davies on the LB and abundance of CBs in Boateng, Pavard, Hernandez, Sule. He might want a new challenge after spending his whole career in BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)