Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
€160m of added value for Juventus, a record. From tomorrow a new transfer window begins. I am very confident for the transfer window, Juve seems reactive & it is an important signal." [Romeo Agresti]

tenor.gif
He's optimistic, I was optimistic when you had a small meltdown recently, im telling you things are looking up, this could be one of our best mercato for a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

Lord Badass was right before anyone else..:shocked::lol2:
Paratici is the Lord, I'm just his mere subject

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's optimistic, I was optimistic when you had a small meltdown recently, im telling you things are looking up, this could be one of our best mercato for a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici is the Lord, I'm just his mere subject
It wasn't a meltdown. lol it was pointing out the obvious issues he needs to fix and/or should have fixed last summer.

Jun 16, 2020
definitely, in fact I'd probably be prepared to let Alex Sandro go for a trade deal, as much as I like AS. But I'm not sure if the figures will add up to bring alaba in line with our economic strategy, I imagine his wages will exceed sandro's
Yeah I’m not sure about the economic part aswel. If we somehow would regenerate money from this deal that we could use for the midfield or attack I’d do it.

I like Alaba’s ability to play as a central defender. Definitely something we can use as we don’t know how Demiral and Chiellini will return.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
definitely, in fact I'd probably be prepared to let Alex Sandro go for a trade deal, as much as I like AS. But I'm not sure if the figures will add up to bring alaba in line with our economic strategy, I imagine his wages will exceed sandro's
nope. alaba's contract would be smaller because we can apply for tax reduction, granted alex sandro is sold at the same price that we use to purchase alaba and offer him a small increase from sandro's.
that's probably the goal of our management .find equal value or better players to swap or purchase to bring the wage budget down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)