Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Torino is literally 1hour away from Milan by train.
I mean even less with highspeed trains like Italo (45mins) so it's not really a problem if you wanna party in a bigger and more glamorous city
I would love to ride the train, so I can party with multi-millionaire playboy footballers and models. That must be a hell of a ride with tickets in the thousands. I can't afford it though, so its the chopper or my old lambo.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Who would you suggest? I would rather keep Gonzalo then getting one of the strikers we are linked with.
He wants to leave too and go home tho doesnt he ? and im not confident in him staying fit for large periods of the season and then were back to stick Ronaldo or dybala in that postion where there not the best. I would like jimenez from wolves he is having a fantastic season and just gave another great assist today.

Jun 16, 2020
Apparently there is a buy back clause on muratore. Not 100% confirmed yet

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed in hindsight if dybala had gone yes it would have been a black mark against paratici, thankfully it never materialised so people shouldn't hold it against him. But I've read way too much negativity all over about how he should never have sold cancelo. Again it was a necessary move from a economic view and tbh he looked very disinterested at times
Yes Dybala would’ve changed everything, I’d be angry now, we got lucky on that one. At least they’re admitting that is was a mistake and they’re giving him a new contract. Last year we got really unlucky with selling players, and having Ronaldo’s wages its obviously a bit harder. I feel that swapping Cancelo was out of necessity, he was a nice addition and also a player signed by Paratici who fits the profile that we’ve been using last 2 years (younger, technical gifted players). For now let’s just wait and give him some time, but most importantly let’s keep it realistic. We can’t ask for +100m spend on De Ligt and Demiral and another 100m on 2 new midfielders.

Marotta did great for us, but left Juventus with a old and static squad. He left for a reason.

Keeping faith in Bentancur is paying off, Arthur will hopefully do good, Ramsey is nice, that leaves us with 1 or 2 other players that we need to add to have at least a acceptable midfield, we haven’t spend anything yet so honestly I’m optimistic. After the midfield we should look to a striker and a back.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's what we want to hear!

Someone asking for a striker? Whom would you sell for this one?
Honestly, I'd get rid of Ronaldo and his astronomical wages if it meant Mbappe coming in. However, Mbappe idolizes Ronaldo and would probably want to play with him. Who am I kidding? This is never going to happen. I think I'd be willing to sacrifice almost anyone on the team, and I think most would do the same.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly, I'd get rid of Ronaldo and his astronomical wages if it meant Mbappe coming in. However, Mbappe idolizes Ronaldo and would probably want to play with him. Who am I kidding? This is never going to happen. I think I'd be willing to sacrifice almost anyone on the team, and I think most would do the same.
Im willing to sacrifice Sarri for him

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
It was Lecce, dude. 10 men Lecce.
So? That mean we should stick with the shit attack we’ve had all season for next cuz “10 man Lecce dude”. Dybala was in more space when Costa came on and the game changed, we were shit first have and much better second all against “10 man Lecce dude”. The difference speaks for itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)