Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Locatelli is actually good. He developed nicely at Sass. He'd be a very good rotation option for Bentancur at DM (assuming that Ben would be the starter).

Y'all lost your minds already. This team actually needs young and hungry players who will bite the grass when needed. We can always settle with full-belly-puppies like Rabiot, Khedira and Pjanic. Then you wonder how they can be overrun by the likes of Zielinski or Demme.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Locatelli is actually good. He developed nicely at Sass. He'd be a very good rotation option for Bentancur at DM (assuming that Ben would be the starter).

Y'all lost your minds already. This team actually needs young and hungry players who will bite the grass when needed. We can always settle with full-belly-puppies like Rabiot, Khedira and Pjanic. Then you wonder how they can be overrun by the likes of Zielinski or Demme.
Hungry and young players are limited to Milan rejects? Admittedly I didn't follow his progression at Sass, but he doesn't seem like a hot commodity.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Are loan deals like Pellegrini's an agreement to a certain date or an agreement to the actual end of Serie A campaign. Could we get him back at some point during the summer, before the end of campaign?

@Mark
Depends, you can have a clause in the loan contract, that stipulates that you can call him back before the end of the agreed term. Usually this means upcoming transfer window though.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
it's not like Sandro was doing anything offensively anyway. When was his last assist?
I'm still not sure whether this is mostly due to Sandro himself, or because of the instructions given to him by the coaches. I mean he almost never goes to the baseline to give a cross, he mostly just turns and passes it back to Bonucci nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)