Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We've been taking too many sideways or backwards steps in the midfield for too long, if Pjanic is to be sold it can't be for someone just "good", or someone with potential like Tonali. That isn't making a concerted effort to win the CL, which is what the signing of Ronaldo, and to a lesser extent Higuain and De Ligt, was all about. We could have used the money spent on Ronaldo and Higuain to guarantee further long-term investment by signing four or five talents, if we were thinking about just dominating Serie A and looking to win the CL in 5 year's time.

Current Juve have our own version of "Zidanes y Pavones", which is essentially "Ronaldos e freebies", because we obviously can't even develop a Pavon at this club.
And that's a huge red flag because our Pavones came here free but with huge salaries so accountability wise aren't expensive but make them really hard to get rid of

- - - Updated - - -

About Arthur. That guy so far have showed a 100% lolzilian behavior so he's a total gamble so if he comes, it has to be cheap

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I say go for Aouar over Tonali if the price difference is only 5 million Euros.

Both Aouar and Van De Beek would be solid acquisitions - young players with lots of quality and CL experience as well.
Aouar?! Honestly I have never been too impressed by him. He is a good player but I havent seen anything extraordinary from him so between him and Tonali - Even though Aouar is currently the better player Id go for Tonali as he is younger and his style is more to my liking.
Van De Beek is better than both but honestly I`d splash on Pogba and only take a look if we still have funds and how to use those funds.
Meunir should be our priority for RB as even though I like Cuadrado he isnt exactly the natural RB

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Aouar?! Honestly I have never been too impressed by him. He is a good player but I havent seen anything extraordinary from him so between him and Tonali - Even though Aouar is currently the better player Id go for Tonali as he is younger and his style is more to my liking.
Van De Beek is better than both but honestly I`d splash on Pogba and only take a look if we still have funds and how to use those funds.
Meunir should be our priority for RB as even though I like Cuadrado he isnt exactly the natural RB
Aouar is only 21 years old (soon to be 22) and Tonali is 20. The gap isn't that huge. Tonali has 0 experience outside Serie A. I'm not saying no to Tonali, but between him and Aouar, I'd go for the latter.

Ideally, I want Pogba, but I don't know how plausible that is.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lol you clearly haven't seen Aouar play

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol you clearly haven't seen Aouar play
So you are the type of guy that needs to make someone smaller in order to feel comfortable..
Sorry to disappoint you but I am just not that impressed by Aouar and while everyone all over the world were fapping about Coutinho I said the exact same thing....

- - - Updated - - -

Aouar is only 21 years old (soon to be 22) and Tonali is 20. The gap isn't that huge. Tonali has 0 experience outside Serie A. I'm not saying no to Tonali, but between him and Aouar, I'd go for the latter.

Ideally, I want Pogba, but I don't know how plausible that is.
I know the age gap is almost non existent but still Tonali has played in Serie A and is younger while I see more overall potential in Tonali even though Aouar is currently the better player.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So you are the type of guy that needs to make someone smaller in order to feel comfortable..
Sorry to disappoint you but I am just not that impressed by Aouar and while everyone all over the world were fapping about Coutinho I said the exact same thing....

- - - Updated - - -

I know the age gap is almost non existent but still Tonali has played in Serie A and is younger while I see more overall potential in Tonali even though Aouar is currently the better player.
That was not my intention, so my bad if you took it this way. However it surprises me you have seen that many games of him to have a clear cut opinion on him. I myself only know him by reputation

@Raphaël would know more about Aouar

Apr 17, 2013
That was not my intention, so my bad if you took it this way. However it surprises me you have seen that many games of him to have a clear cut opinion on him. I myself only know him by reputation

@Raphaël would know more about Aouar
Nothing new, but it is clear that the club will seek to sell the most bankable players this summer: Depay (2021), Dembele, Aouar because of the non-qualification in CL and the covid.

Football stopped in France. Presidents argue and insult each other, between those who have pushed to a standstill and those who want to resume. Mediapart, an often well-informed news site leaked a league document on the clubs' catastrophic financial health. According to this documents some clubs have huge losses with risk of bankruptcy: - 206.3 M (PSG or Monaco), -127 M (Marseille), -59 M (Lyon), - 54 M (Bordeaux).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sandro is underappreciated by too many fans
I think the under appreciation thing is coming from our management..
He is the best LB in the world and is one of few full backs who are good in defending and attacking.
When we have trouble going forward he is one of the few players who perform and links up very well with Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)