Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I understand icardi ,but what did jorginho do?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
He's overrated. I don't like him - he's a limited footballer. I like footballers with range, quality players who can impact or change a game - that's what our midfield needs. Jorginho is not an upgrade, and if he's coming in to replace the Benign Bosnian, then we're in trouble.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Be thankful for anyone we'll get and STFU. People want Pogba in a post coronavirus world, lol. Keep dreaming.
How about No? How about you take your own advice and STFU and go post in the Doom & Gloom thread. I'll volunteer and create one for you, but I can guarantee you'll be the only one posting there with your negative attitude.

As for the rest of us, we'll keep dreaming and discussing what we want for our team to get better. No one said this is the realism thread.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
How about No? How about you take your own advice and STFU and go post in the Doom & Gloom thread. I'll volunteer and create one for you, but I can guarantee you'll be the only one posting there with your negative attitude.

As for the rest of us, we'll keep dreaming and discussing what we want for our team to get better. No one said this is the realism thread.
This is why this forum is always bitter, lashing out on players and staff. Aiming super-high even though the evidence show we need 3-4 years to become elite. Our owner & sporting director told you what's the plan, so stop trying to talk about a dream world where we have enough money.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mohamed Bouhafsi: Tanguy Ndombele wants to leave Spurs. Juventus, Chelsea, and Barcelona are amongst the clubs interested in him. https://t.co/OkRvIU3T1m
Who or what is a bouhafsi?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hello Mr positif :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)