Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My mind is right and I maintain my choice for Pogba over Messi.

Messi is Messi, that's mean Messi need a particular type of environment to be productive: this environment can be provided only by Barça. Ask Argentinians what there think about Messi's impact on their national squad (and the results gotten)... Juve can not be the right place for Messi to be successful.

Not to mention the salary burden (we can't afford CR7 AND Messi on the same payroll) and the fact that, yes, Messi is starting declining... and above alla of this, CR7 and Messi will split the locker room because you can't have Two Ego Monsters in the same place.

Pogba will fit in our squad, will give instantly improvement and more balance. And is still on his peak.

Enough said.
Messi still isnt in decline IMO but he will be there shortly as he is getting older and doesnt possess the Ronaldo body..
Messi at Argentina?! I often mock Messi on my own nation sites as he never got anything for his country but the truth is:
1. His Argentina arent the Argentina of the past and they are definitely not good enough to win anything
2. Despite saying the former things (Argentina not good enough and my mockery of Messi in my own nation`s sites) - Messi did well for Argentina scoring assisting and he took Argentina to the final vs Germany and later on lost to a nation that were by far the best in terms of quality (and France eventually won the WC) and they did make a hard time for them to be honest..

The only thing I cant understand is how he hasnt won the Coppa America..

Messi is without a doubt one of the all time best and IMO he is also the best not just one of the best and thats why I said it would be crazy to turn him down!
It is true though that we need a midfield reinforcement more than an a forward and in that logic Pogba would be preferred but still... It is Messi we are talking about and as much as I like Pogba - Messi is an alien in every sense of the word

Another thing is Messi Ronaldo partnership that will do few things for us:
1. Way better deals with sponsorships
2. Boost in shirt sales
3. Messi Ronaldo partnership will make everyone drool.. I`d surely get a flight to see a game not even thinking about my own finance as its an opportunity of a lifetime...
4. It has always been Messi vs Ronaldo and both at the same team might make them compete in a friendly way which will get the better of them both!

as for the salary burden - Let our board take care of it...

Anyway its all just fantasy football and there is like 0.000000001% chance this move actually happens and I`m saying that because I never put an absolute zero on things that you cant say for sure like proven facts

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This will be our team next season:

Donnarumma

Pereira - De Ligt - Van Dijk - Sandro

Tonali - Pogba

Messi - Dybala - Ronaldo

Haaland​

Mark my fucking words
Naah it will be Neymar and Mbappe instead of Dybala and Haaland..
Seriously now I dont expect any major signing aside of Pogba who I think we have a really good chance..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we get 33 years old CR7 for 100 millions, it is just no brainer to let 32 years old Messi on free transfer

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How about Coutinho?

Seems like Barca want him out and Bayern wont sign him either. I think a good deal would be possible and he would suit the 10 position

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How about Coutinho?

Seems like Barca want him out and Bayern wont sign him either. I think a good deal would be possible and he would suit the 10 position
When Barca signed him I said he is not worth more than 60M and even with the inflation that the market has he still isnt worth more than 60M.. Hell I wont even get him on a free transfer..
He would ask for serious wages which he wont be able to justify 10th of them...

Anyway I expect Pogba and hopefully a RB but the thing we need more at the moment is a coach who knows what he is doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)