Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (201 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus & Paulo Dybala are working on a contract extension until 2025. La Joya's current contract expires in 2022, Who's asking for €10m/yr - Juve's management want to keep him. [TS]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If you could only have one, who would you pick:

Messi or Pogba?

Discuss @Orgut
I like Pogba and he is currently my favorite player BUT... No one in his right mind will ever say no to Messi...

We need a Pogba more than we need Messi but Messi is Messi...

P.S I rate Messi as the best ever...
Maradonna was probably on drugs while Pele has never played in Europe so I cant consider him..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The Floro Flores deal I believe dint materialize because he was receiving abuse from Juventus fans on social media so he himself withdrew from the deal iirc

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only until we sign Pep and he's asking Fabio to sell CR7.
So lets hope we Klopp instead :D

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if we had Messi and Ronaldo

and still don’t win the CL
If it happens and we dont win then I guess nothing could help us..

- - - Updated - - -

Good player to target - Would help our defensive efforts

- - - Updated - - -

The Floro Flores deal I believe dint materialize because he was receiving abuse from Juventus fans on social media so he himself withdrew from the deal iirc
The things that we could have achieved should the mighty Floro Flores has signed for us..

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
I like Pogba and he is currently my favorite player BUT... No one in his right mind will ever say no to Messi...

We need a Pogba more than we need Messi but Messi is Messi...
My mind is right and I maintain my choice for Pogba over Messi.

Messi is Messi, that's mean Messi need a particular type of environment to be productive: this environment can be provided only by Barça. Ask Argentinians what there think about Messi's impact on their national squad (and the results gotten)... Juve can not be the right place for Messi to be successful.

Not to mention the salary burden (we can't afford CR7 AND Messi on the same payroll) and the fact that, yes, Messi is starting declining... and above alla of this, CR7 and Messi will split the locker room because you can't have Two Ego Monsters in the same place.

Pogba will fit in our squad, will give instantly improvement and more balance. And is still on his peak.

Enough said.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I’d be on this 100%. What a team we’ll have next season. VvD, Pogba, Tonali, Sane, Neuer, Orsolini, Zaniolo, Zippy, George & Bungle.
:tuttosport:
Szczesny

Cuadrado DeLigt VanDjik A.Sandro

Tonali Neuer Pogba

Sane Dybala Ronaldo​

- - - Updated - - -

:pep:

- - - Updated - - -

Just read, that we might add Messi too :tuttosport: ...Messi as the Regista GOAT, Neuer his backup. :tuttosport::tuttosport:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
:tuttosport:
Szczesny

Cuadrado DeLigt VanDjik A.Sandro

Tonali Neuer Pogba

Sane Dybala Ronaldo​

- - - Updated - - -

:pep:

- - - Updated - - -

Just read, that we might add Messi too :tuttosport: ...Messi as the Regista GOAT, Neuer his backup. :tuttosport::tuttosport:
Always wanted to try a keeper as a deep lying playmaker. Neuer would do so much better than this version of pjanic.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)