Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thanks, you mean they never bolster the club in the Winter Mercato? Did we at least shed enough $ to go big game hunting in the Summer Mercato?
i have no idea what this clubs financial situation is anymore. the wage expenditure these days is insane but that didnt stop us from acquiring players this summer (including a 20 yo on 12mil wage) then we commited 45mil to pay for that kulusevski kid just now.

I would assume we are loaded :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
● Will Paratici be fired? Meh. He needs to fuck up spectacularly for his sorry ass to get the boot.
● Will Tare replace him? Nope.
● Will Sarri be fired? Unfortunately Not. We're stuck with him until 2022.
● Is Pavel President of the Czech Football Federation? If that means he can do less damage to Juve, then so be it. He can even head the Egyptian Football FA for all I care.
● Is Del Piero our new VP? Probably not.
● Will Inzaghi, Pochettino, Pep, Delneri replace him? Nope, but I'd take Inzaghi or Pep. Del Neri can go fuck himself into oblivion.
● Will Khedira and Matuidi be gone? Haha. We'll renew both until 2022 :baus: :tup:
● What number will Pogba get? :numnum: :boh:
● Legend or Rookie for Pjanic? Pogba, Zidane, and Vidal are more worthy of legend status.
● Will Tonali arrive? Hopefully.
● What about Castrovilli? Not ready yet. Summer of 2021, or an option in Winter Mercato 2020.
● Is De Sciglio still here? Unfortunately, we'll be stuck with his sorry ass, unless PSG are really desperate.
● Which bum replaces him? Not Kurzawa. Possibly nobody if he's still here.
● No Haaland talk. We'll pay the clause when Ronaldo/Higuain leave right? We'll get someone better.
● Chiesa is not here hopefully right? Vlahovic though... Meh. Both are nothing to get too excited about.
● No freebies? Willian? Bullet dodged? He ain't good anymore right? Too old? Fuck Willian.
● Are you happy about Donnarumma arriving and Tek leaving? Well. Is there Plusvalenza involved? :boh:
:baus: :tup:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Chez-Knee
Cuadrado - Bonucci - De Ligt - Sandro
Bentancur - Pjanic - Tonali
Kulusevski
Dybala - Ronaldo

Pogba going to Madrid, we only get Icardi if Higuain leaves which he probably won't do.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
you think we will get someone better than haaland? :confused: you dont like haaland?

- - - Updated - - -

Chez-Knee
Cuadrado - Bonucci - De Ligt - Sandro
Bentancur - Pjanic - Tonali
Kulusevski
Dybala - Ronaldo

Pogba going to Madrid, we only get Icardi if Higuain leaves which he probably won't do.
Donnarumma

Darmian - De ligt - bonucci - pellegrini

khedira - Tonali - matuidi

Mertens - Ronaldo - Lindgaard

Sarri as coach

:klin: FC Piemonto Calcio

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you think we will get someone better than haaland? :confused: you dont like haaland?

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma

Darmian - De ligt - bonucci - pellegrini

khedira - Tonali - matuidi

Mertens - Ronaldo - Lindgaard

Sarri as coach

:klin: FC Piemonto Calcio
Are we playing Europa League in CR7's twilight years? :boh:

I do like Haaland, but I think we will get someone better.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are we playing Europa League in CR7's twilight years? :boh:

I do like Haaland, but I think we will get someone better.
isnt haaland 20 y/o and tearing up everything in front of him with ease? what could be better than him?

admittedly i've only seen the highlights and goal record but they are insane.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
isnt haaland 20 y/o and tearing up everything in front of him with ease? what could be better than him?

admittedly i've only seen the highlights and goal record but they are insane.
I'd rather someone with more fantasy and magic. A Del Piero, Messi, or Ronaldo of old. I still think we have a shot @ Mbappe, or maybe in 2-3 years, some insanely gifted player pops up in Argentina/Brazil/Portugal/France/Holland.

Haaland is more of a pure striker. He has the potential to be great, but I like strikers who are able to do more than just score goals (with the exception of Trez and Vieri perhaps).

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So correct me if I'm wrong, we basically didn't add anyone of significance to help the current squad in the Winter Mercato?
Lol yes...we are building for the ‘future’ as paradickcuntfaggxcci would say.

Honestly paradickcuntfucci is by far the worst transfer staff in history. With the attraction that Juve currently has, he sill manage to f shiet up by staying 10 steps behind competitors.

The only good transfer he has made so far are:
CR7, who voluntarily wants to come to juve

Other than that, he got rid of Can, a move that is 1.5 years overdue. Yet to get rid of matuidong khedira, a move that is 2 and three years overdue.

Finally, he signed players such as kalalalalalasevski who will not benefit us now, but will only benefit us 10 years later when he develop into a player suited for Mid table club, which is what we will be if paradicccunticci stays here.

We want Pogba. pogba wants us. Even with such a good card in hand, paradicckunticci still manage to f it up by shoving the good card up his rectum and gift us the transfer kuvlansesvacuvjwwkxkxcci

rainhard

May 5, 2004
So sad to see only Bonucci as Italian in our line up

We must buy Donnaruma as GK( the right Donnaruma)

Take back Pellegrini from loan as our LB ( give some time playing as vice AS)

Get Tonali for our midfield Department or maybe Veratti if we want more ready product

I dont think we get Chiesa as we already secured Kulusevski

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'd rather someone with more fantasy and magic. A Del Piero, Messi, or Ronaldo of old. I still think we have a shot @ Mbappe, or maybe in 2-3 years, some insanely gifted player pops up in Argentina/Brazil/Portugal/France/Holland.

Haaland is more of a pure striker. He has the potential to be great, but I like strikers who are able to do more than just score goals (with the exception of Trez and Vieri perhaps).
We need exactly player like Haaland wo can bang goal after goal

He is prolific, just imagine he came from the bench in his debut and score hattrick

If he does that with Juve, we can only imagine what kind of hype in Juventuz

What if we get Dortmund in final and the history repeat, we lost 3-1 with Haaland with chipped goal ala Lars Ricken

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Mbappe now? lol no

Dude, what’s with thinking we’re all of a sudden going on a 400 mil spending spree to sign Pogba, Mbappe, a starting RB, and others we shall need over the next couple years? Not happening.

Bring back the old, pessimistic B81 :p

littlePrince

Nov 10, 2014
another summer, pogba saga again

- - - Updated - - -

● Will Paratici be fired?
● Will Tare replace him?
● Will Sarri be fired?
● Is Pavel President of the Czech Football Federation?
● Is Del Piero our new VP?
● Will Inzaghi, Pochettino, Pep, Delneri replace him?
● Will Khedira and Matuidi be gone?
● What number will Pogba get?
● Legend or Rookie for Pjanic?
● Will Tonali arrive?
● What about Castrovilli?
● Is De Sciglio still here?
● Which bum replaces him?
● No Haaland talk. We'll pay the clause when Ronaldo/Higuain leave right?
● Chiesa is not here hopefully right? Vlahovic though...
● No freebies? Willian? Bullet dodged? He ain't good anymore right? Too old?
● Are you happy about Donnarumma arriving and Tek leaving?
add this mark? :)))
un Colpo da cristiano?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Emre Can sold! Pjaca loaned to Anderlecht!
Even if we have not signed anyone it was to be expected and we got rid of Emre Can on the process - Good winter mercato!

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Odds are Fabio to continue with his strategy of investing heavily in one special player, who would that be is still unclear. Pogba is the obvious choice, but thats a 100+ mil operation, unless a player is included in the mix, I like Pjanic but would trade him with Pogs in a heartbeat. Why would Man Utd want Pjanic is another question and giving their lack of options upfront I see them being more interested in Dybala, and that is something I would not be willing to do, not for Pogs, not for anyone.

Center of defense is da bomb, fullbacks need an upgrade, Hakimi is going back to Real, that fella Denzel from Psv is highly rated but even I could be an ok player in Eredivisie, same goes for Dest, I like him so far, I think we need to maintain good relationship with Ajax and why not do business with them again this summer? Ricardo Pereira is having a strong season, maybe go for him? He would cost 50+ mils though...

I would let Blaze go for free and let go of Khedira, obviously, Ramsey is okay, but if he plays once in a month, whats the point? Benta and Rabiot are the ones I wouldnt trade, Tonali looks like a deal close to be done, reports are strong, we will get him, especially if Brescia loses its place in Serie A, would be better to include a player to sweeten the deal, would they be interested in a Romero or Pellegrini or some youngster? Hope so... Him and Pogba would be a massive upgrade..

I would keep both Cuads and Costa, unless a crazy offer comes, which I doubt, they are priceless jokers to have in the squad. I guess I am one of the few that is extremely excited about Dejan, I like him a lot and see him as a potential star. Doubt that Gonzalo will leave and also doubt that Icardi is an option, Psg would be fools not to buy him, but adding a fresh striker is also a must. I would look at some youngster, Boadu comes to mind, he scores for fun and wouldnt cost much, but Alkmaar will def cash in on Idrissi and Raiola owns Stengs so its close to impossible for AZ to sell their entire starting frontline in the summer...

So basically I would like to see a busy summer where we remove some of the less important players and make a significant upgrade on crucial positions. Gk stays as it is, center backs remain the same, Rugani as a 5th choice CB is miles better than any other 5th option rest of the clubs have, keep him. At FBs get Luca as vice Sandro and invest on a starting RB, keep Danilo and use DeSciglio as a bargain chip or try to offload him.

Midfield to be improved, add Pogba and Tonali to Benta and Rabiot, decide on Ramsey and Berna - Im ok with them staying, ok with them leaving, if Fede doesnt impress in whatever position he is used, then wouldnt it be a smart move to let him go, better for all sides? I would try Berna + cash for Sergej, sadly Lazio are not idiots...

Upfront a fresh face would be cool along with Kulusevski, but then again a right back, Pogs and Tonali would be expensive, even if we manage to sell every expendable player, will it be enough for a new forward?

Out: DeSciglio, Romero, Matuidi, Khedira, Pjanic, Bernardeschi, some other plusvalenza kids

In: R. Pereira, Pellegrini, Pogba, Tonali, Kulusevski

Balance in red though..

Woj; Pereira, Leo/Merih, DeLigt, Sandro; Rabiot, Benta/Tonali, Pogba; Kulusevski, Dybala/Higuain, Ronaldo

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We've needed a hard working, high stamina leader in midfield, that did not have learning difficulties in school. For what? Three years.

This will be another window wasted. Clone Khedira and Matuidi and sew on a couple of gonads. That's what we need in a box to box midfielder.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's called being realistic.

He's gone, he's always injured, his contract is ridiculous, Raiola will want a massive cut, he guarantees nothing for us. Kulusevski is a very promising player.
No that's called living in a fantasy land thinking two youngsters will come in and start at Juventus right away.

Not only it's weakening the starting lineup but also not realistic either, not even on FM.

- - - Updated - - -

And we are not going to continue another season with a makeshift RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)