Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think it makes perfect sense to sell bonucci, especially if we can get 40 mil, this team not only needs holes to be plugged but we gotta get that average squad age lower.
Absolutely. Bonucci is turning 33, so even an offer of 30 million should be seriously considered.

We've got De Ligt and Demiral, and Chiellini will only retire at the end of 2021, so he can still play in the important games next season. We've also got Rugani (who we could get rid of still) and Romero (keep him and see how he develops). We can then bring in an experienced 5th defender, and spend the money from the Bonucci sale on a RB or a winger.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chiesa unlikely to join because Fiorentina dont want to do swaps - di Marzio

Thank fuck to that. Now get Ferran Torres!

- - - Updated - - -

I think it makes perfect sense to sell bonucci, especially if we can get 40 mil, this team not only needs holes to be plugged but we gotta get that average squad age lower.
Bonucci himself is a big hole when hes present, best plugged by selling him

- - - Updated - - -

screw all these bums linked for LB. Keep A. Sandro DUH!
sell that jabroni MDS though and get Pellegrini back.
SIMPLE!

Young top RB needed too.
Get Ricardo pereira already, offload Danilo or mds to leicester. Job done

Apr 29, 2006
Let's hope whoever buys Newcastle will need political protection in the cutthroat world of private fc ownership. ECA president is happy to help, but MDS has to get his 100M dream move to England!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiesa unlikely to join because Fiorentina dont want to do swaps - di Marzio

Thank fuck to that. Now get Ferran Torres!

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci himself is a big hole when hes present, best plugged by selling him

- - - Updated - - -

Get Ricardo pereira already, offload Danilo or mds to leicester. Job done
I wouldnt expect him but I would expect Meunier - IMO his deal is already done.
Pogba is more complicated but I think we will get him in the end
Forwards/Wingers - This is a tough one as I dont think Chiesa will arrive and as for Werner - Im not sure he is so keen on Italian football which means we basically getting none (or at least no one significant)
Icardi - I would only expect him if Inter just offered him to us for a cut down price - a serious cut down..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Let's hope whoever buys Newcastle will need political protection in the cutthroat world of private fc ownership. ECA president is happy to help, but MDS has to get his 100M dream move to England!
That should start their money laundering scheme with a bang.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
I'm pretty sure newcastle already have better fullbacks
As if that makes any difference.

That should start their money laundering scheme with a bang.
Nonsense. It would be a shrewd investment in a multi-functional, title-winning top player with decades of future returns. He could be a model, coach and a mascot - nevermind all those 'don't try even in training' youtube videos. 100M is the bargain of the century, even at these oil prices.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus are interested in the Brazilian talent Luis Henrique from Botafogo. The idea is to 'book' him in the summer by using a friendly club to help him grow and not occupy a slot at the club as a non-EU citizen. The move will be overseen by Jorge Mendes. [GdS]

- - - Updated - - -

Buy to loan deals. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.transfermarkt.us/luis-henrique/profil/spieler/691316

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus are interested in the Brazilian talent Luis Henrique from Botafogo. The idea is to 'book' him in the summer by using a friendly club to help him grow and not occupy a slot at the club as a non-EU citizen. The move will be overseen by Jorge Mendes. [GdS]

- - - Updated - - -

Buy to loan deals. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.transfermarkt.us/luis-henrique/profil/spieler/691316
Barcelona not interested? :D
Seriously now - nothing will work without hard work and suitable players so I think we should focus on players already ready to make a change and then invest in future players..
A player like him could become a star at Barcelona but fail at Juventus (unless we add current quality)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't call it a sacrifice. I also wouldn't call any offer we get for him important, either.

I would call a squad opening at his expense important, though.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a certain national squad team member of his I'd like to come back and take his spot, that's for damn sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)