Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
so Tici crew have 10 days to

terminate Khedira
sell Costa
sell De Sciglio
sell Rugani

obviously not all of those will end up happening, but the first two should be the priority. Get that done and then buy Chiesa and maybe another depth piece.

- - - Updated - - -

please god

- - - Updated - - -

here we go?
Better late than never, this is actually turning out to be much better mercato than expected :wine:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
40 million for Chiesa is robbery. He's 20 million at best. Even 20 million feels like a waste of money.
Fiore's Berna had more talent and technical ability than Chiesa who is just upgraded version of Pepe like other poster said
Juve should looking for talents like Kulu instead of mediocre with expensive price

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
40 million for Chiesa is robbery. He's 20 million at best. Even 20 million feels like a waste of money.
Fiore's Berna had more talent and technical ability than Chiesa who is just upgraded version of Pepe like other poster said
Juve should looking for talents like Kulu instead of mediocre with expensive price
I think people here overrate him a little, but you are underestimating him seriously.

Pepedinho was a nice dude, but was very limited as a footballer. I dont know where the comparisons come from

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think people here overrate him a little, but you are underestimating him seriously.

Pepedinho was a nice dude, but was very limited as a footballer. I dont know where the comparisons come from
I honestly think the narrative of Chiesa being overrated became so excessive that he actually became underrated. I think 40m is a fair price, especially when you got dudes named Ollie Watkins going for 30+.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Calciomercato is saying 15-20m loan with obligation. Fiorentina doesn’t want any player swaps. They’re also saying Costa has interest from bundesliga, on top of the premier league.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Both are just tireless winger with limited ability like you said. But yea Chiesa bit more talented that's why I said upgraded version. I just don't like his expensive price tag. I'd rather Juve focus on real talents like Kulu

I like Pepe actually, even Padoin and Giacch. Cheap players with solid performance, if Chiesa comes with cheap price I won't mind

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Chiesa would be an upgrade over Costa for the simple fact that he’s young, fit, can run and can stay fit for more than two games in a row.

He’s no world beater, but he’d definitely be a welcome addition.
Yeah, and Costa doesn't really have a spot in the system Pirlo used against Sampdoria. Can't play as wingback, can't play centrally.

Loaning Chiesa for 15-20 mil with later obligation, who has a perfect spot here as RWB, and selling Costa for about 20 mil who is of no use at this point - that's excellent move.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Chiesa is one of a very few attack-minded Italians who matter. I just wish Fiorentina accept a swap+cash deal, Bernardeschi needs to free some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)