Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (241 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
it would be brilliant. and i wonder whether we even needed an other cb to replace him. if pirlo makes this hybrid 3-4 man backline tick properly with one of the fullbacks playing in the back 3 in possession, then a healthy quartet of de ligt, chiellini, demiral and bonbon should be enough for the season. too bad 3 of them had major injuries lately.

@JuveJay @U Picciriddu is any of the u23 guys good enough for a rugani-like backup role? dragusin maybe? i had high hopes for gozzi but looks like his progress stalled.
Dragusin for me, but as said before I don’t know the U23 stars to much. But I saw Dragusin a few times at U23 at the end of last season and he did nice. Sell Rugani and use him.

Vlasenko is also a nice CD. Will be his first year in U23.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dembele is prodigiously talented but i'd probably still pass considering what a notorious cunt he is.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that gif is for the guys in other thread who think Bernaturdski is the solution to our LB/LWB problem :lol:

To them I say:

giphy.gif
I still believe that Pirlo will make a footballer out of Rapinoedeschi. A LWB :stuckup:

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dragusin for me, but as said before I don’t know the U23 stars to much. But I saw Dragusin a few times at U23 at the end of last season and he did nice. Sell Rugani and use him.

Vlasenko is also a nice CD. Will be his first year in U23.
This is dragusin (he’s 18 btw)

7C72AFB7-0542-48CB-B402-0EE13511D829.jpeg

But I still think Coccolo is the closest to the first team.

- - - Updated - - -

Can Chiesa play in Cuadrado's place?
not only can he, he would dominate in that role.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why do you think it wouldn’t work
when people have their mind made up on a player nothing will change it outside of that player actually doing it, and even then there’s a good possibility of some confirmation bias if/when any mistake is made.

the good thing is fans opinions mean nothing. Some think it’ll work, some don’t, but I’m sure Pirlo doesn’t care either way.

Jun 16, 2020
This is dragusin (he’s 18 btw)

7C72AFB7-0542-48CB-B402-0EE13511D829.jpeg

But I still think Coccolo is the closest to the first team.

- - - Updated - - -

not only can he, he would dominate in that role.
I know. My post was in broken English so I’ll explain again.

I’ve seen him playing many times from U19. He did great there imo.

I haven’t seen much of U23, so I don’t really know if there are hidden gems there. I saw the play-offs tho and Dragusin was playing there and he did nice, but Coccolo for example I don’t know very good so idk if he’s ready.

And I have a agenda. I’ll always vote for primavera players, so sell Rugani and give some chances to them. I don’t care if it’s Coccolo, Dragusin, Giandonato or Giuseppe Sculli, as long as we change that outdated loan and never see again mentality.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He looks like a skinny version of Roman Reigns.
I know. My post was in broken English so I’ll explain again.

I’ve seen him playing many times from U19. He did great there imo.

I haven’t seen much of U23, so I don’t really know if there are hidden gems there. I saw the play-offs tho and Dragusin was playing there and he did nice, but Coccolo for example I don’t know very good so idk if he’s ready.

And I have a agenda. I’ll always vote for primavera players, so sell Rugani and give some chances to them. I don’t care if it’s Coccolo, Dragusin, Giandonato or Giuseppe Sculli, as long as we change that outdated loan and never see again mentality.
Yeah Rugani is essentially behind Bonucci, de Ligt, Chiellini, Demiral, Danilo, Sandro, and probably even MDS while he’s still around. Dragusin or Coccolo could easily fill that role. If someone is willing to buy Rugani, cash in and don’t look back.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s up with pellegrini, has that move actually happened yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)