Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Daaaamn I love Dzeko but Tici finally grew some balls here if this happens. Get Morata on a loan and then take Milik for free next summer, or pick up Moratas option. Fuck Napoli and fuck Roma. Sounds almost too good to be true.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Like seriously Morata would fit in very well with the pressing style, a bit overpriced, but we are too late in taking good deals for this season (damn missing out on alcantara) for that cheap. so 10 mil loan with an option for now is probably the few good market opportunity currently..

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
soo we are waiting for players that nobody wants? whoever remains in the last days of the transfer season...

if you still haven't got one then overpaid for one of them who remains in that trash can. :lol:

some things never change .:fab3:

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not sure he fits tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko is not washed up at all
Based on yesterday I think he fits because we were attacking very fast, always looking for depth and speed. No real target man who holds the ball.

I think he’s useful in that style.

I think that I’d have more peace with a 10m loan for a season instead of a ~40m investment in a old player. What are Morata’s wages?

- - - Updated - - -

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Based on yesterday I think he fits because we were attacking very fast, always looking for depth and speed. No real target man who holds the ball.

I think he’s useful in that style.

I think that I’d have more peace with a 10m loan for a season instead of a ~40m investment in a old player. What are Morata’s wages?
Less than Dzekos

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So I've just partly read an article by espn that Madrid want cavani but we are leading the chase for his signature :haha: Cant wait for the next story its surely got to be matri out of retirement on a 5 year deal :marc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)